So I noticed a lot of people get pissed at stoplight bass

I do because after being at a few stop lights a couple people yelled at me. I didn't really think I had to cause I'm only running 600RMS but after my friend drove my car behind me and I heard it I was more then a little surprised on how much it vibrated his car and how loud it was.

So yeah turn your systems down at lights.

Edit: X2 on the stop signs. Plus it helps having a "bass remote".

It may be because I'm a teenager, but yeah, I discovered the same thing about my 150 RMS running 2 10's and 2 12's yeah sounds like no power for 4 subs, but they're getting the recomended power, anyways, I still don't turn mine down... well if I see a cop car my hands hit that volume control faster than lightning, but other than that... my theory is "Everybody should invest in a good car stereo"

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

You turn your system down at stop lights and at night out of respect for others around you. Having a system is somewhat of a privilege IMO and by bumping @ stop lights + at night you're abusing that privilege. We try to have others understand our hobby and respect it like many other hobbies out there. By doing things like bumping loudly at stop lights and at night time it just makes us look ignorant to the others around us who don't enjoy the bass. I'm a huge advocate for "responsibly bumping" as are most of us. If you really can't turn it down or hit the mute button for 30 - 90sec they you deserve to have the stigma that so many people associate with people with systems.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

you've been making a lot of stupid topics lately.

i would take the next couple plays out.

and TURN IT DOWN at stop lights, who are you trying to impress?

First off, I joined this site to talk with people.

If you think they are stupid, don't participate. No one is holding a gun to your head

and I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just like my music but I never considered how the person in the car next to me feels.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

So quite a few people seem to get mad when people have their subs going at stop lights. I was just wondering if anyone actually turns down their music at stop lights? I know when I'm cruising around with my music up, i don't turn it down. Not that my system is as good as 95% as other peoples on hurrr.

are you makin these threads to just raise your post count??

got somethin to sell?

You turn your system down at stop lights and at night out of respect for others around you. Having a system is somewhat of a privilege IMO and by bumping @ stop lights + at night you're abusing that privilege. We try to have others understand our hobby and respect it like many other hobbies out there. By doing things like bumping loudly at stop lights and at night time it just makes us look ignorant to the others around us who don't enjoy the bass. I'm a huge advocate for "responsibly bumping" as are most of us. If you really can't turn it down or hit the mute button for 30 - 90sec they you deserve to have the stigma that so many people associate with people with systems.

I agree. I don't do loud bass in parking lots, neighbor hoods, in the morning, or at night. I just never thought about the people at stop lights.

First off, I joined this site to talk with people.

If you think they are stupid, don't participate. No one is holding a gun to your head

and I'm not trying to impress anyone. I just like my music but I never considered how the person in the car next to me feels.

there is like 20K members here and like 6 of them are part retarded...which means only they don't turn the music down at lights neighborhoods.. other then that no one else complains about that 1 RULE IN CAR AUDIO

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I dont see a big deal look people try to drawn other people out its funny to me when people do that then i turn mine on and its louder then theirs so and even if im driving they can still hear it like i turn it down here and there but it isnt that big of a deal to me

so your basically showing your shit off to one person and pissing off a bunch of other people while you do so.

you dont see a big deal about it? why do you think a bunch of cities are cracking down on bass? because people like to blast their bass all the time in every place with no regards of what other people think.

are you makin these threads to just raise your post count??

got somethin to sell?

I have nothing to sell and post counts=shit. If you all really want me to stop making threads than I will. I didn't know I was pissing off this many people.

I agree. I don't do loud bass in parking lots, neighbor hoods, in the morning, or at night. I just never thought about the people at stop lights.

think about it like this. if you didnt have a system and one dude next to you with his shit can rattling away and you cant do anything about it. would that piss you off? always think about it from the other persons P.O.V

It may be because I'm a teenager, but yeah, I discovered the same thing about my 150 RMS running 2 10's and 2 12's yeah sounds like no power for 4 subs, but they're getting the recomended power, anyways, I still don't turn mine down... well if I see a cop car my hands hit that volume control faster than lightning, but other than that... my theory is "Everybody should invest in a good car stereo"

this is the dumbest shit i've ever read.. i hope you get a sound voliation... but you'd probably be proud of that right ?

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Archived