So I noticed a lot of people get pissed at stoplight bass

I drive a lot but where I drive to isn't that far away, so I like to enjoy my shit as much as possible. even at read lights. lol. I don't do it to impress or annoy anyone.

u cant push the pause button for 2 minutes?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I keep it up all the way just put the windows up to be honest i payed for it and its there for people to hear so let it be but if there is a baby in a car ill turn it down but thats about it and i know im a dick

you give us a bad name then if you do that. who cares if you paid for it, press the ATT button or put the sub level down a few notches or turn down the volume 5 clicks. you can still enjoy the music without pissing people off. once traffic starts moving turn it back up then. music can still easily radiate out of the car even with the windows up. no car is sound proof.

/rant.

u cant push the pause button for 2 minutes?

Well since you put it that way. Yeah. I guess I don't have to be selfish. I always turn it down when I pull into parking lots and neighborhoods though.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

:cray:

He's always like that. lol.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

i think out of respect for the other drivers you should turn it down. we in general try not to give the sport of car audio a bad name. the people who have no regard for others are the ones who are getting the laws made that are enforced on us compettitors. you know all of us damn punks with there loud gangter rap bump music. i think a few minutes on mute wont hurt you so not to ruin someone elses day

That pretty much what's it. I think it really depend where you stopping at the light. They might be peoples in some area don't like bass or loud music. I know in some state have very strict law about playing loud stereo. I remember on the news one dude was playing loud stereo on one early morning and that man who heard it took desperate measure on taking that person life away. I didn't know how car stereo could make peoples angry..

I dont see a big deal look people try to drawn other people out its funny to me when people do that then i turn mine on and its louder then theirs so and even if im driving they can still hear it like i turn it down here and there but it isnt that big of a deal to me

yeah i turn it down every time at stop lights.. i know people dont want to hear my bass.. so i keep it to my self... if im the only one at the intersection i still play it.. but that's very rare that im the only one there... but if some one is slamming next to me.. i shut em down lol

also the people that stay slamming/ rattling their shitboxes at stoplights should are they people that SHOULD get sound tickets.. i hope they all do... and after that happens... they always get on here and bitch about how the cop pulled up next to him and gave him a ticket... you get what you deserve turn it down when people are around you seriously

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

So quite a few people seem to get mad when people have their subs going at stop lights. I was just wondering if anyone actually turns down their music at stop lights? I know when I'm cruising around with my music up, i don't turn it down. Not that my system is as good as 95% as other peoples on hurrr.

you've been making a lot of stupid topics lately.

i would take the next couple plays out.

and TURN IT DOWN at stop lights, who are you trying to impress?

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Archived