Scientist And the atom smasher

*snip*

I would rather have the world's greatest minds in control of a little particle accelerator than the world's most ignorant minds in control of say, a vote that decides the world's most powerful man ;)

O lawd yes.

Really, it is quite safe. Rutherford hid in an old wooden box that carried Tuna with tin foil when he made his atom smasher.

Just don't hop inside it when they turn it on and she'll be apples.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

Somebody get this thread a helmet...

What did you mean by that? I like the stuff that is posted here

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

These are my favorite threads personally....Theory is amazing. Being very knowledgeable on the subject, I will be the first to say that I don't agree with every theory out there...for example, I am iffy on the subject of the big bang as well as a finite universe. We may be smart, but I highly doubt that we can figure that much out positively with less than 200 years worth of science. I'm not saying it's flat out wrong, I am simply skeptical. And before I get ripped to shred by science junkies, I know all of the details of both the big bang and how we "know" we have a finite universe, but I simply think what we see with our tools and work out with our mathematical equations isn't necessarily what happens, just because it is one way the equations work. The fact is we are limited to seeing everything at light speed, and most of the universe is incredibly far away.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Back on pg 2 I think.

When we both were talking about black holes.

And how we are basically on the same subject of Hawking Theory, about matter disappearing into a black hole and essentially becoming the big bang in another universe.

You were saying the same thing as well.

Were you just reiterating?

yup... as the pages grow people read less

i was just bringing back up some highlights/segwaying to spark some more convo on other lifeforms

and how beyond our comprehension that can be

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived