audiofanaticz Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 ehhhhh theres no tool bar on this dam post thing. someone imbed this photo pleasehttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/n9n...iroc_real_1.jpg those be look straight b. Just make sure to give me a good deal on your current wheels when you get them! LOL
B Slaps Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 those be look straight b. Just make sure to give me a good deal on your current wheels when you get them! LOL i know, i like my rims cause no one has em, plus there triple chrome so they still shine when there dirty. mothers FTW! I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Mosin Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Ehh.... I think I fail... What are blades and what is the min. size blades come in? Can someone post a few good pics of blades? Pleassseee Derp.
chevscalade209 Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Went to buy my rims but they where out of stock should be in Monday , but I need some help .now I know spinners are played out but theses are Blade spinners totally different case so does any o.e know where I can get some 24 inch spinners for these rims? And you can only put 1 kind spinner on theses rims .they Have to be blades i personally dont like rims like that because eventally the chrome comes off the center caps 2 jl audio 12w3's sealed soon to be 4 level 3 15's blow through all dc audio
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Ehh.... I think I fail...What are blades and what is the min. size blades come in? Can someone post a few good pics of blades? Pleassseee
Mosin Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 But what makes a blade a blade? Whats the diff. from that pic and this: Derp.
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 But what makes a blade a blade? Whats the diff. from that pic and this:
Mosin Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Maybe the pic I posted is also blade? IDK but you are no help whatsoever.... Derp.
TeamNemesis_Jessie Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Maybe the pic I posted is also blade? IDK but you are no help whatsoever.... Your Welcome
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.