Didn't know weather to put it here or under the computer area if its in wrong spot sorry

So i bought my kids a wii for xmas, i've been reading on how to burn and copy wii games so i decided to download a couple games iso format. and then i burned the image to the disc using nero. (burnt the same game on dvd-r and dvd+r) but the problem im having is they won't load in the wii. so i done more reading and research and found out its like the old ps2's they can be mod chipped but its to expensive and not worth it. but i heard about some software called Homebrew thats supposedly you can burn to a dvd disc and put it in your wii and change the configuration of the wii format so it will play copied games and regular dvd movies. I was wondering if anyone on here has heard of it or used it? and could tell me where to get it from for free if possible. i've looked on a few torrent sites but nothing yet.

Edited by sho_me

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

The Homebrew Channel itself is not illegal, so it should be fine to be discussed here.

Anyway, from what I remember reading, you don't need a modchip, you need an SD card and the Zelda game that came out pretty much the same time as the Wii. Not sure on the whole process.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

The Homebrew Channel itself is not illegal, so it should be fine to be discussed here.

Anyway, from what I remember reading, you don't need a modchip, you need an SD card and the Zelda game that came out pretty much the same time as the Wii. Not sure on the whole process.

yea but using the Homebrew crack it says no zelda game is needed just an sd card. i think i found the proggy to do it so ill find out within the the hour. and 2x on the Homebrew channel being legal.

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

Its the twilight hack. You need an SD card and a copy of the Zelda game twilight game but once its on your console you don't need the game anymore. so you could borrow or rent it. but I believe there's two different writings of the game like an a and b versions both have different hacks.