1/0 gauge wiring kit

hpbroke

Whoever hosted this site is taking EXACT promos from ebay and charging $20 extra...

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-0-Gauge-4000-Watt-Am...=item4838d70fec

Here you can get the SAME setup infact its the SAME picture as well and $20 LESS inlcudin the 12$ shipping cost, honestly if you're trying to bargain buy there is only two sites worth checking: ebay and hifisoundconnection....

Has anyone taken time to note my post? this site is BS and it's pure scam... hes just linking to ebay auctions and making a quick buck IMO that site is wayyy more sketch than buying off an ebay selling with 100% feedback and over 10,000 sales.

Has anyone taken time to note my post? this site is BS and it's pure scam... hes just linking to ebay auctions and making a quick buck IMO that site is wayyy more sketch than buying off an ebay selling with 100% feedback and over 10,000 sales.

Well i guess everyone has to start somewere. but just because one sale is higher than the other doesnt mean its a scam. btw is that your e-bay listing or something cause you found that link and went to hell in 2 mins over it ?