Second Skin Audio

What kind of Treo woofer is this?

The ssx series

Actually, it doesn't look like it has the pressed paper-cone like the SSX series does. It looks more like the SSi or TSX series cone. Need to see it out of the box to know exactly which it is, and Treo woofers should have that printed on them. if it is an SSX in good condition, 399 is an absolute steal and being a pawn shop I bet you could take it for 300 cash, most pawn shops can't move car audio stuff for nothin.

Actually, it doesn't look like it has the pressed paper-cone like the SSX series does. It looks more like the SSi or TSX series cone. Need to see it out of the box to know exactly which it is, and Treo woofers should have that printed on them. if it is an SSX in good condition, 399 is an absolute steal and being a pawn shop I bet you could take it for 300 cash, most pawn shops can't move car audio stuff for nothin.

the ssi series has more of taller surround compared to that one, i think the tsx isn't available in the 18'

i think it's one of the ssx series or the cxs

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

tell him if you dont take it out you dont know what one it is and how much its worth. if he wont let you take it out dont buy it he ether knows its not one of the higher end treo or he dont want to find out its not one of the uper models

I might just do that if I'm on that side of town later...

I'll snap pics again. Do you guys need pics of the bottom of motor or what?

Derp.

Nope being as it's a 'super woofer' they won't let anyone take it outta the box. To risky as said by the mgr. there.

how comical, almost as comical as the enclosure it's in currently, which just be the enclsosure I'm willing to be previous owner had what they thought was a 2-3kwrms amplfier that was a piece of junk with no electrical upgrades but maybe an optima yellow-top, and pushed full or close to full gain into clipping all the time and has partially burnt the voice coil. I wouldn't buy that woofer unless I could test it with my own DMM, and of course get it out of the box, and test the cone/motor movement for any rubbing or anything out of the ordinary.

Looking at Treo Engineering site could you tell from the dust cap?

Like some of the woofers have bigger TREO logos than others.

http://www.treoonline.com/ssx.html

Which of the Treo woofers would be worth the $399 if the woofer checked out okay?

how do u know what size woofers are in the picture, because the size of the logo and dustcap would change also in comparison to the cone/surround

could be a csx or ssx or ssi or pretty much any of them...used i wouldnt pay that for any of them

has to be ssi, ssx, or csx

cxt has woven cf cone (which pic doesnt) and the rsx, tsx, and te dont come in 18"

sub could be blown for all u know, how dumb to not let you take it out the box

TeamSundown-sig.jpg