Sonic Electronix

oh yea an what do you classify the loudest crx? Loudest burp? Loudest on music? Loudest in usaci? Loudest in drag? Who is the owner of this LOUDEST crx? Jack Cisco did sick numbers in his along with Terry Brock and Brad Firguard lets not leave out Bruce Ogden or even Kevin Ecker Krissie Boyd Rich Turner Ryan Mccue or Josh brown all LOUD ASS CRXS ALL BURP Over a 160, Ryans and Joshs have played music WELL IN THE UPPER 150s like say 159s lets be realistic there was a crx with 2-18s that did a very sick number at the dash 158.5 name is robert york. Really its up to you man anything will work in a crx some stuff better then others, the design and testing is going to be your main gains. Si models tend to like 4inch aeros, subs forward ports back does work has worked will work hands down. If it were me doing my crx all over again I would probably go 6-10s. Tough class that stock 0-600, which obviously means your going to do usaci. All I will say to further help you is get the strongest damn battery you can on the market probably the Cactus Cs9000 and the strongest damn amp you can for that class, which would probably be the Cactus Pf600.1 or the Rd Audio D5. Of course there are many other options out there for product, but people will obviously lean towards where they get the best deal.

oh yea an what do you classify the loudest crx? Loudest burp? Loudest on music? Loudest in usaci? Loudest in drag? Who is the owner of this LOUDEST crx? Jack Cisco did sick numbers in his along with Terry Brock and Brad Firguard lets not leave out Bruce Ogden or even Kevin Ecker Krissie Boyd Rich Turner Ryan Mccue or Josh brown all LOUD ASS CRXS ALL BURP Over a 160, Ryans and Joshs have played music WELL IN THE UPPER 150s like say 159s lets be realistic there was a crx with 2-18s that did a very sick number at the dash 158.5 name is robert york. Really its up to you man anything will work in a crx some stuff better then others, the design and testing is going to be your main gains. Si models tend to like 4inch aeros, subs forward ports back does work has worked will work hands down. If it were me doing my crx all over again I would probably go 6-10s

3 subs forward 3 subs up, port back?

steven.jpg

you could try that, each crx from testing has been different, but a general idea and starting point is always good. I would build it different but thats just me. Hopefully nobody is upset if I didnt mention their name as loud crx guys, there are plenty more out there I just listed what came to mind, I could dig up more if people wanted to know that damn bad, or you could just research it yourself either or works. I mean you have the Si, the DX, an the HF everyone of them is different and touchy with what they like everything matters in a crx man, type of seats, headrest, where to put damp, port length, size of port I still dont see how people think its so damn simple to make a crx loud cause I assure you it is quite a task to get everything you can out of one. Give you more hints, if you dont have a TL get one, a pack of pens, and a good sized notebook and test everything and write it in that notebook, write voltage, imp, temp, how many subs, what freq, how far off the back hatch you are, what position the seats are in etc etc on and on an on you will be surprised how many things alter your score by a few tenths.

I don't compete in the lower Usaci classes so is the 0-600 + 1000 ratings suppose to be @ 4ohms?? how many total amps can u run?? and are there any cone area/batt restrictions in either of those classes??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i had some music boxes in my rex. sub forward port back 3 12's tuned to 55hz had 2 t4k's burped a 152 bassraced a 149.9 for 20 seconds.

edit: i cant spell.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

stock 0-600 is 1 amp, no cone restriction, power is the 4ohm rating of the amp on file or from the company, 12vlt, 1+stock battery.

http://www.soundoff.org/rules.htm

I thought it might be something similar to this. First thing that came to mind would be something like 4 12" L5s, RD D5 @ .5ohm, Northstar NSB-125 in back, plenty of power/ground runs, and a ton of time testing different box designs + positions. The setup i mentioned wouldn't be real expensive to run and could definitely do a pretty solid number in there.

I've been looking for a solid Rex in Florida for the past like 6 months with no luck so far. I've been wanting a strictly burp car to play around with since I'll never do that to my expo.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived