Sonic Electronix

ive heard a couple of different stories ive been told that its way better to run cables through the bottom of the car not in the inside if you get me?? wat is your guys experience!! also heard that sumtimes shit gets too hot and when in bottom of carpet shit light up in flames???

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

lol.... i run mine under the truck.. but from the people who have theirs ran through the car/truck.. how many of them have u heard say that their car/truck got on fire from running the wire under the carpet? its all up to the installer i guess.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

never heard of it bustin in flames i guess that could happen with cheap wire coating but i prefer through the firewall because on the bottom if its not secured right it could snag

ive heard of wire melting when it gets to hott but if you put it on right and route it right it should be fine

be sure to use a gromet and secure wire nicely

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

There isnt any problem running them inside the car as long as you protect them from sharp corners next to metal and use the proper grommets for them going through the firewall and use fuses on both ends. Using too small a gauge of wire can cause the wire to warm or even heat to the point of melting but thats from not using the proper size for your application to begin with.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Its kinda a whatever you prefer situation.. When I just had 1 run of 1/0 i ran through the firewall under the door sill. When I put a D3100 in the back and decided to upgrade to 2 runs I ran it under the truck on top of the framerail and up through the floorboard. Many people have done upwards of 5 runs of positive and negative (total of 10 wires) under the carpet with no problems.. I think its easier to run it underneath along a framerail but its just a preference. Either way is fine..

you have to get it PRETTY hot to start a fire. I have a feeling that you'll be fine running it under your carpet.

lol i dont think i feel that way lol na im going to run mine under my truck

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

lol i dont think i feel that way lol na im going to run mine under my truck

real quick kinda off topic. are u doing a blow through or just in the back of the single cab truck? because if thats the case just run it inside that would almost be pointless in my opinion

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

i run mine inside, if for no other reason than i feel like the bottom of my car takes more abuse than the carpet along the framerail. twigs, ice, curbs, potholes, rocks....while on the inside the biggest danger is...ummm...someone stabbing my carpet where a wire is?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

real quick kinda off topic. are u doing a blow through or just in the back of the single cab truck? because if thats the case just run it inside that would almost be pointless in my opinion

just in that back of the cab!! i was close on doing the blow through but the tonneau cover for my truck is fucken ugly ass fuck

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!