wow..it's amazing how many people don't password protect their internetz

:friends:

I was driving around today just out of curiosity and boredom seeing how many people had unprotected internetz. I found about 25 different networks, probably 10/25 were unprotected lols. I even went to the richer part of town and 3/8 there were not protected.

Now, I don't live in a big town (punxsutawney, pa) and I didn't drive THAT far, I just went up and down a couple streets and then to the richer part of town and up and down like 3 streets there. I'm estimating on the 25 different networks, it could have been more because some just used default names like "NETGEAR" "linksys" but the 25 is of people that changed the name :)

TIP: password protect your wireless internetz if you have it and it's not already, lols.

Edited by somerandomguy

whats even better are the people who leave their router with the default admin/password. At which point i used to change and then make a user name and password for myself... a couple of days later they would reset their shit and leave it open again lol

not lately but some people just dont realize how many people leech lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

ive done this driving down the highway with my psp and there are a lot of people out there without protection ............

on there interwebz that is

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

I learned the hard way. I didn't have mine protected and got contacted by my cable company accusing me of illegally downloading a movie. It must have been one of my neighbors.

must have :01nocomment8so:

They contacted you after you downloaded just 1 movie? ouch..

I mean, after you neighbor downloaded just 1 movie?

(just fucking with you :P )

Edited by somerandomguy

must have :01nocomment8so:

They contacted you after you downloaded just 1 movie? ouch..

I mean, after you neighbor downloaded just 1 movie?

(just fucking with you :P )

:lol: :lol:

Yeah, they even told me the name of the movie. I had to look it up and I can assure you I didn't download that Beyonce movie. :lol: