Justin's Yukon Build! Update! 9/12 NEW BOX /SoundStream 4 18's XXX15k

Even if u copied specs the whole box would look different an probably found like shit .. Build wat fits in your car

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Thought 20 cubic feet was 20 cubic feet

It is..thats why im waiting to hear his response on how its "not" dosnt matter if a box is 47"wide x30"deep x18"tall or if its 30" wide x 47"deep x 18" tall. Cubic ft is gona remain the same.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Even if u copied specs the whole box would look different an probably found like shit .. Build wat fits in your car

He is gona build what fits in his car. All he wants to knowis justins cubic feet after all displacment and port specs. Then shoot for them numbers. He is gona have to go to bpillar and pretty tall but if he doesnt want to wall he doesnt want to wall. Theres plenty of ppl with 2seater vehicles no walled.

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

He is gona build what fits in his car. All he wants to knowis justins cubic feet after all displacment and port specs. Then shoot for them numbers. He is gona have to go to bpillar and pretty tall but if he doesnt want to wall he doesnt want to wall. Theres plenty of ppl with 2seater vehicles no walled.

You skipped the part where he also has to take out his passenger seat so he can put his amp(s) and batt(s) there...

These vehicles DO NOT have a flat foor, they DO NOT have room under the back seats, and they DO have oddly shaped sides. It tapers in big time as you go up, you aren't fitting that shit in there unless you build it in the truck, just stop being silly, it makes zero sense what so ever. If you build it outside you have to push the box in sideways and then turn it, you aren't doing that with a 40" long box.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

You skipped the part where he also has to take out his passenger seat so he can put his amp(s) and batt(s) there...

These vehicles DO NOT have a flat foor, they DO NOT have room under the back seats, and they DO have oddly shaped sides. It tapers in big time as you go up, you aren't fitting that shit in there unless you build it in the truck, just stop being silly, it makes zero sense what so ever. If you build it outside you have to push the box in sideways and then turn it, you aren't doing that with a 40" long box.

No I didnt...I never said it s gona work. I was just saying what he wanted to do to HIS vehicle I get you own one too. Good for you noone cares. He asked a question and that nobody answered...all yall did was just jump down his throat telling him what he can and cant do to his vehicle. If he wants to try this build then thats that your not paying for it, your not building it so stfu. This site Is getting ridiculous...

Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Is there anyone I can get ahold of him? I need ask him questions on build I'm doing similar kinda to his if there any way I can contact him please let me know thanks

I built This Box And Did Most of the Work on the Truck Aswell, What are you looking to do?? The Box's Are my designs and Built by Me...

*Rose-Villian*

He's tryin to fit that box in a tbss tell him Roseville .. An bass14 that attitude is rude bro .. Why would anybody give bad advice on this forum to the op do he can waste time an money .. Underlock won't an I sure won't ..

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived