Second Skin Audio

fi btl or type r

:hairtrick: after thinking all day about my new system because i had 3 pioneer 10s and a sony xplod 1200 and i want more i am a addicted bass head and ive heard some beast ass systems and i want a good one i currently have a system in the making and i have two dvc 4 ohm 12'' alpine type rs and i was thinking if i was to sell them and get 1 18'' fl btl instead just wandering if i should do that or go with the two type rs please help me out thank you

the btl.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

not really much of a comparison just do watever u can afford

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

lmfao this thread made RIGHT AFTER jack's rant

edit: but in all honesty, how do you think 2 12 R's is even comparable to a Fi 18

Edited by Kranny

I would get a new amp before considering either setup. You'll want at least the 2000 rms for a btl. If you can buy the sub + a new amp + the electrical upgrades such as a spare deep cycle battery/ new alternator than the BTL could be louder imo.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

FACEPALM

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

do what u wanna do u wont get much out of your type rs but either would sound great with good clean power (amp and all electrical to back it up) and box i have two rs with a cheap amp but well built box and they pound with a fi btl 18 you will need alot more box and port area so what ever you can fit and power good

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4