My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

oh jesus.......... She wouldn't throw up the day after cause she *MIGHT* be a prego... WAY TOO EARLY. That might be a side effect of the pill directly. It might take a few weeks for any test to be atleast 90+% accurate.

here is a quote from what you said, " I am a very paranoid guy and when it comes to my life I don't fuck around. " That may not be an entirely true statement.

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

I was hoping you'd post on here because you're in the field.

I know I made a huge mistake but I did take every necessary action after we did it to make it so she wasn't pregnant.

It was a heat of the moment thing which I know is no excuse.

I dug myself this hole and indeed I will do whatever necessary to get myself out of it.

That's what I mean by that statement you bolded.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Like I said earlier, I did poke it like 2 months ago but for a very short period that I don't even really call sex.

Something could of happened then.

I don't think that she would do anything with any other guy, I'm saying this because I know her and I know our relationship.

I did grab a 2 pack, make that a 3 pack ;)

Sometimes they do dumb things without thinking, which is something you will find out by experience. Just find out the facts first then go from there.i hope for you that she is not knocked up

American Bass*DC Power

yall are missing what he said before he had sex with her a couple of months ago for like 30 seconds... LOL that would suck to get her preggo in 30 seconds. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I think the topic title should be my adult life might just be beginning. Now if ur talking about ur young care-free youth life then yea it "might" just be over.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

BTW Abortion(if she is underage) will need parental consent... If her parents don't know they will after...

Not in ALL states my boy. If an abortion is the ultimate conclusion to all this (hopefully she's not actually pregnant) I'd check your state's and bordering states' regulations on all that. Some states even have rules saying it doesn't need to go on a medical record.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Also, I find it HORRIBLY ironic that your name is Slapuhho. :lol:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Yes, We will be having one.

I am very conservative but when It comes to abortions I support women and their choice to have a baby or not.

But her mom might not be O.K. with it. :/

her mom doesnt have a say, even if she is a minor the mom cant choose for her. here in ca a girl at 14 can go alone to a clinic and get an abortion with no parental involvement..ive seen it done

and im with newls1

if you dont guck around youd have used a rubber...all i got out of your first post was you were protected by pulling out. thats idiocy...so they not teach sex ed in junior high anymore

Archived