My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

rofl, I can't read half of this thread because I can't stomach most of the laughter right now.

Don't get paranoid, people tend to exaggerate after the first time. She's not pregnant... chances are about 1% that she is as long as you ensured proper use of the *protection*.

Give it some time, people make millions off of plan B and paranoid people that like to second guess themselves. TBH, don't have sex unless you are ready to face the consequences of your actions like a man would be my best suggestion for you. There's a lot more to it then just doing it and it's over if you think it through. Abortion is an option, but there is a ton of possibilities that can come from it that can make a woman end up hating you over time. I understand you are young and care free, so it doesn't really concern you I'm sure. There's a ton to take in though!

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

this is why u find a girl that lets u fhita and u wouldn't have this problem

buttsekx = no preggy :rolleyes::)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

damn son thats crazy, my sis just announced she is pregnant...but she is 24 sooo little different. Good luck on the whole deal. keep us updated!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Good luck man, but yeah it takes more then a couple days for there to be any detectable changes.

Though one of my buddies was talking about this show his wife watches about 'Women Who Don't Know Their Pregnant' and apparently they go all the way to labor without any idea their pregnant (apparently they're usually reaaally really fat!) and then they go to the hospital like 'oooh my stomach hurts' and *pop* out comes the baby. LOL! :huh:

my girl didnt kno last time till she was 5 months.. then 7 months she looked like this

l_2726a71fa18d906a8f3e2e66eacb7db7.jpg

yes thats her

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

She threw up because of plan B, plain and simple. I knew multiple girls in college that took it and nearly all of them got sick from it. Your girl wouldn't be sick the day after from having sex and a pregnancy test won't be accurate at all at this point, so don't waste your money. If she really wants to get an accurate pregnancy test date then wait 2 weeks after the possible conception sate and have her take it then. If she takes a pregnancy test right now and it comes back pregnant, then it's not from you fucking her yesterday. I've been through this many many times with an ex of mine that was crazy about shit like this so I've been through the pregnancy test/doctors appointment thing 8-10 times.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived