EQs?

So i have decided i would like to buy an equalizer. Ik someone of what i am looking for

I need a bass nob and a 12 band eq if possible?

Anyways i will be doing research of my own but if anyone has any suggestions of a good eq (such as brands, what i want out of an eq) please let me know thank you

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

sorry thank u for moving

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

So i have decided i would like to buy an equalizer. Ik someone of what i am looking for

I need a bass nob and a 12 band eq if possible?

Anyways i will be doing research of my own but if anyone has any suggestions of a good eq (such as brands, what i want out of an eq) please let me know thank you

check out a premier DEH-P800PRS. It has sub control, 16 band left and right equalizers. It is bad ass.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

• 2 weeks later...
check out a premier DEH-P800PRS. It has sub control, 16 band left and right equalizers. It is bad ass.

sorry im just kinda lookin for an eq unless that would be a better idea but i already have a deck and considering i paid alot for it i don't wanna get rid of it but any help here guys?

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

i have an old school audiobahn pre amp eq and love it or did..... i think it took a shit on me after all these years. i am going to be looking for a new one too. that soundstream looks promissing! puts out 8 volts max.

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

have you sen the clarion eq?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i was lookin at the clarion 746 i believe but i personally have never dealt with clarion would like some more input guys

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

1 DC PAI-120.4

http://www.woofersetc.com/p3967/EQS746--Cl...y-Equalizer.htm

that one? i would stay away from it...i had one and had nothing but issues with it 1, and my new kenwood deck i got made my stereo sound 10x better than that eq did and the pre outs are 3 volts less, imo just get a good top quality eq like a arc audio or something of that sort or just a good deck and use the internal eq

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived