Sonic Electronix

Okay so here is another Topic or Post that i need your help on ..

i got 1500 dollar toward Audio Product. Just note i only want 12s .

I am serious to .. im not just posting this just cause i want to know

what you will do with 1500 . if i like the setup you have in mind i will

buy it and i will build it..

So if you can reply on what would you do with 1500 .

such as sub, amp, high mid , headunit etc..

i currently are rocking type r but now i want to go big and hard..

95 Civic

2 Alpine Type R 12 DVC 4 ohm.

JL Audio 1000.1v2

Kinetik 600

Dual Headunit . Got it From a Friend.

4 Pioneer Premier 6.5 3way A-series.

T2 320.4

1500 imo isnt enough to GO BIG with mids highs amps and subs

alrite maybe just sub, amp and headunit , and a battery..

i can part everything else from my current car..

95 Civic

JL Audio 1000.1v2

Kinetik 600

T2 320.4

if you buy used you could get the same setup i have for that price. each item can be had for around $300 (hu, sub, amp). might even be selling my HU soon if your interested.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

if you buy used you could get the same setup i have for that price. each item can be had for around $300 (hu, sub, amp). might even be selling my HU soon if your interested.

how much you willing to let your hu go for ?

95 Civic

JL Audio 1000.1v2

Kinetik 600

T2 320.4

Okay so here is another Topic or Post that i need your help on ..

i got 1500 dollar toward Audio Product. Just note i only want 12s .

I am serious to .. im not just posting this just cause i want to know

what you will do with 1500 . if i like the setup you have in mind i will

buy it and i will build it..

So if you can reply on what would you do with 1500 .

such as sub, amp, high mid , headunit etc..

i currently are rocking type r but now i want to go big and hard..

well i mean if you want some serious advise you need to supply us with a little more info. like how many subs you can fit in your car, what size box you can fit and so on.

if your just looking into having some bass that is decent for now then i would get 2 12' AQ subs which would cost you around $500 and get you a sundown amp or a AQ amp. AQ amp will cost around $220 for the 2200d and the sundown amp 2000d would cost aruond $400 or more. plus your power wire, volt meter if you want one, rca cables, speaker wire, and wood.

you can also get away with just a single 12'' sub like AQ or Fi or sundown. estimated cost of around $250-300 for those subs and get you a 2200d AQ amp. which just that will cost only like $600 tops. so you got the rest to play with wire and box material.

if you looking ot having has much cone area as possible with $1500 bucks then i would go with AQ subs bc i have owned them myself and are build very well and handle allot of power, you can do 4 12'' subs for $1000 and get you a 3000d AQ amp for $500 which right there is your $1,500 bucks. so if you wanted to complete this set up it would cost you prob another $200 bucks or so in wire and wood. you can get by without doing an electrical upgrade if your smart about it and not clip the subs to much.

so that should give you an idea of something, but if you gone make a post just be sure to supply use with more imformation. and you will have more of your questions answerd

mike

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

ya what he said if u wanna get everything for it go wit the aq's there worth the price an built pretty well from what i seen or u could get some dc lvl 3 or lvl 4 12's an a aq or sundown amp its really on what u are wanting an your likeing

Edited by Austin175

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

well i mean if you want some serious advise you need to supply us with a little more info. like how many subs you can fit in your car, what size box you can fit and so on.

if your just looking into having some bass that is decent for now then i would get 2 12' AQ subs which would cost you around $500 and get you a sundown amp or a AQ amp. AQ amp will cost around $220 for the 2200d and the sundown amp 2000d would cost aruond $400 or more. plus your power wire, volt meter if you want one, rca cables, speaker wire, and wood.

you can also get away with just a single 12'' sub like AQ or Fi or sundown. estimated cost of around $250-300 for those subs and get you a 2200d AQ amp. which just that will cost only like $600 tops. so you got the rest to play with wire and box material.

if you looking ot having has much cone area as possible with $1500 bucks then i would go with AQ subs bc i have owned them myself and are build very well and handle allot of power, you can do 4 12'' subs for $1000 and get you a 3000d AQ amp for $500 which right there is your $1,500 bucks. so if you wanted to complete this set up it would cost you prob another $200 bucks or so in wire and wood. you can get by without doing an electrical upgrade if your smart about it and not clip the subs to much.

so that should give you an idea of something, but if you gone make a post just be sure to supply use with more imformation. and you will have more of your questions answerd

mike

Thank you for that .. but yeah your rite more info come to better result..

but yeah im looking for 2 12s . amp and whatever to power it.

i got extra dolla for a box and wires and material ..

just looking on getting sub amp etc.. cause i dont know nothing about AQ , Sundown , fi dc etc..

still a little new to the audio brand all yall talking about ..

still learning .. tho

95 Civic

JL Audio 1000.1v2

Kinetik 600

T2 320.4