Sonic Electronix

In that vehicle with the woofer/amp you mentioned I could see you getting into the high 130s. That number is an estimate for TL @ dash and all sealed up. Could be more or less depending on the enclosure you build and the rest of the install. What previous setup did u have(the 2 12s you mentioned that did 140s) that you can compare to?? Also why ask for our opinions on what numbers you possibly could hit, when you just criticize the first person to throw out a number.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

In that vehicle with the woofer/amp you mentioned I could see you getting into the high 130s. That number is an estimate for TL @ dash and all sealed up. Could be more or less depending on the enclosure you build and the rest of the install. What previous setup did u have(the 2 12s you mentioned that did 140s) that you can compare to?? Also why ask for our opinions on what numbers you possibly could hit, when you just criticize the first person to throw out a number.

I had 2 Jl audio w3's 2ohm versions. Not the 4ohms. In a sealed box.

That is a ridiculous number. It will surpass that easly. I know that for sure. My 12s hit lower 140s

i think ur getting ur numbers from a AC meter and not a TL man. i stay to my thoughts of 135-139db for that lil set up.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i did 138db at 20hz sealed up on dash, and a 144 at 32hz sealed, in a sealed box... just look at the specs on my system :x

so im gonna guess a 134 sealed up

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones