When are all of us Americans going to realize that we are at war with Muslim extremists. This is bullshit. We sit by and act politicly correct, because our politicians say to do so. We are at war. Right now, Minneapolis is shut down. Obama has repeatedly denied a war against Islam. Probably because he very secretly is one. And why do all so called peaceful Muslims defend Islam but never sanction these terrorists that are OF THE SAME FUCKING RELIGION. This is the time for harsh measures and actions. The president is about to speak about airport security changes. This means every 80 year old AMERICAN will be searched and detained, every service member will be thoroughly searched, but there will be uncountable suppossed peaceful Muslims allowed to board planes without question. We nee dto put POLITICAL CORRECTNESS aside and admit we are at war with Islam. Racial profiling my ass, they are the enemy.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm just wondering how 'Hoax and Chains' will find a way to blame the previous administration when we have to go into Yemen.

Me too. At least that'll be a cake walk compared to Afghanistan. But back to the topic, why don't we pay more attention to the Islam people? Technically, they are the enemy!!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You are spot on. I have often thought about growing out my beard and putting on a turban when I have to fly, because I have SEEN those guys go through the search with almost NO search.... but I have to take off my belt, shoes, empty my pockets, you name it. I saw them FULLY search an 80+ year old woman in a damn wheelchair!!! WTF!

Check this out... when the cops go out looking for prostitutes, do they check the 80 year old women and the people using walkers and wheelchairs and then look the other way when a woman wearing a short ass miniskirt, fishnets and 4" stilettos bends over into a car window??? HELL NO!

I think people are beginning to realize that we are about to be f'd. We have a president and staff who seriously believe that what happened was an Isolated Incident and that the "System" performed as it should have?!?!? No one is that Stupid. They knew and Know that this was going to happen. Had the underwear bomber's explosives not screwed up, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN TERRORIST CAUSED DEATHS on CHRISTMAS!!! Not a "man-made disaster" but a TERRORIST Act.

You can call a turd a rose, but it is still going to smell like CRAP.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.