Has this just been ongoing, or has it just started in this cold? Vehicles consume more fuel when it is cold. The air is denser and the engine requires more gas. I have noticed that my mileage is SUCK right now.

Do check all that stuff that Cubs_Fan said too. Those are the first things to check.

or i was thinking my gas meter is off. because sometimes it goes down and when im parked and leave my car in a lot or something it goes back up.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

or i was thinking my gas meter is off. because sometimes it goes down and when im parked and leave my car in a lot or something it goes back up.

my chevy would bounce around to and it would settle high than what it read when driving around, its like a bad floter or along them lines but the same thing went on in my ride it would read low 1 second then it would be up higher (where it was truefully supposed to be) then it would drop down especially when i stoped at stop signs. i really only noticed this when i was like 3/4 full to 1/2 full it would drop at stop signs then go back up when i accelerated (where it was supposed to be).

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

does anyone know what are the symptoms of loosing gasoline fast? i feel like my gas is getting eaten fast :\. thanks.

Be true, u have a new heavyweight system in ur car. Thats the reason. If i reduced 200 punds of weight my car uses 1/2 a gallon less threw the 100 mls.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

my chevy would bounce around to and it would settle high than what it read when driving around, its like a bad floter or along them lines but the same thing went on in my ride it would read low 1 second then it would be up higher (where it was truefully supposed to be) then it would drop down especially when i stoped at stop signs. i really only noticed this when i was like 3/4 full to 1/2 full it would drop at stop signs then go back up when i accelerated (where it was supposed to be).

yeah this might be true. because my gas meter hand would go down and then when im parked or stopped for a long time it would go back up. i will observe. thanks.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical