Destram Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 I was looking at some of these on eBay, and they look to be pretty nice. The only thing I'm not sure about is the neo magnets. I've heard people talk about them here, but I don't know what they are. Are they good or bad? 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
Basshead08 Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 As far as I know neodium has a stronger magnetic force than what motors are normally made out of.(ferrite I believe) This simply alows the manufacturer to get the same amount of force with a smaller amount of magnet = less weight. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. System tear out has begun...Out with the old i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme
AI James Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 the nly bad thing about neo...heat = less force over time
Destram Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Posted January 6, 2010 Soo..what? They can't be played for quite as long at one time because they'll get hot? 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
AI James Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 you asked about neo mags and the pros or cons so i told ya, i dont think anyones kept a mx long enough to know long term effects. i had mine a half and a hald and dont know anyone whos been longer then that
Destram Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Posted January 6, 2010 No, I wasn't saying a "so what screw you" kinda thing. I was saying "Soo...what does that mean? Less continuous playing?" Did you like yours? How were the lows on it? 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
AI James Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 it was a great driver the whole time i had it... just liked me throwing alot of power at it...
Destram Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Posted January 6, 2010 That sounds good. I was thinking of running 4 with 2k each. They're rated at 1500w, so I think that should beat pretty hard. If it'll give me the low lows I want, I think I might get some of these. I was thinking about getting the XXXs, but the MXs are a good bit cheaper and only rated 500w less. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
AI James Posted January 6, 2010 Report Posted January 6, 2010 the xxx's are better on the lows but these mx will hand the xxx their asses with overall reproduction of music
Destram Posted January 6, 2010 Author Report Posted January 6, 2010 Yeah, I figured the XXXs were better on lows, but I can't imagine it'd be a huge difference compared to the MX...especially not for the price difference. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.