my dad has a CCW (carrying a concealed weapon) and had no problem getting it but my uncle went to get one and because he had gotten in a couple bar fights over 18 years ago and nothing else on his record they denied him so it mostly depends on your record.

97 Honda Civic Sedan

Rear disc brake conversion

2" drop

17's

lots of exterior mods

SYSTEM

SoundStream VIR-5850 Dvd player

RE 6x9's and 6.5's

Soundstream DTR4.500

Soundstream DTR1.2200

8" RE-x in a t-line

Kinetik 1800

Plans

4-SA-8's

Another Kinetik

High output alt

My Cardomain

you missed that he is in new york. New york doesnt care about your right to bear arms. Its fucking ridiculous. especially in LI and the city.

NY is a bitch of a state, i live in NY so i know. I am in the middle of getting my pistol im just waiting for the finalization of the permit. NY is not above the federal goverment, so more or less if you have a clean record of crimes and no mental illness they can not deny you. On your permit application just put Hunting/Target for the reason.

The only downfall with NY and owning a pistol, All you need is one person to see the gun outline under your shirt and if they call cops you loose all rights to arms.

• 1 month later...

Yeah NY is much like CA there stiff on guns, let alone carry them around with you. I got my CCP because I had prior issue were I lived with armed robberies. I don't know if you can use this as an excuse. My girlfriend basically got jacked when she was walking our Yorkie puppy, fucker stole the god! Then her brother got robbed at gun point a few blocks down a few weeks later.. I was able to give proof of that and got the green light to carry. You own a business or work for a company that does large (over 1,500) deposits often, you can say you take in this will provide you a CCP. Again I'm not from NY but In Ca the CCP only allows you to carry for the reason you ask for it. If your out and in god only knows were doing whatever you want and you pull this shit out... even if it for self defense, your getting the gun taken, your going to jail, and basically your fucked! I could be different in NY but I know in Ca its just like that which caused me to bail on the whole CCP and stop carrying it because it was more harm than good. Good luck though!

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP745U.

Sub: AQ HDC 15

Amp: Hifonics BXi 1610D for sub, ZXi 6410 for mids highs

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Wiring: KLMX Kable 1/0g for Big 3.Double up 4g from battery to trunk...for now.

Big 3: YUP!

Battery: Shuriken SK-BT35 to the trunk.

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.

you missed that he is in new york. New york doesnt care about your right to bear arms. Its fucking ridiculous. especially in LI and the city.

NY is a bitch of a state, i live in NY so i know. I am in the middle of getting my pistol im just waiting for the finalization of the permit. NY is not above the federal goverment, so more or less if you have a clean record of crimes and no mental illness they can not deny you. On your permit application just put Hunting/Target for the reason.

The only downfall with NY and owning a pistol, All you need is one person to see the gun outline under your shirt and if they call cops you loose all rights to arms.

very true. it isnt easy at all. very few people have the license to carry, that arent cops around there. in some areas of NY, Ive been told you have to go so far as even being interviewed by a town/city rep.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 1 month later...

It's your second amendment right to keep and bare arms. As long as you have no felonies on your record you shouldnt have any problem getting one.

its a privilege not a right to carry a firearms. people with that thinking are the first ones to get shot.

----reference's----

meade916

You cant be serious...

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Keep and bear arms doesn't mean you can carry it around where ever you want. Here in Hawaii, there is only one person with a CCW and it's the police weapon issuer. You can own and keep guns in your home, but you can't carry them on you or in your car. The only time you can transport them is in a case, unloaded with magazines and ammo separate. That and the only places you can legal take a gun are to and from a gun shop (buying a gun, repairing it, etc), to and from the police station (to register it), and to and from the gun range.

its a privilege not a right to carry a firearms. people with that thinking are the first ones to get shot.

that is one of the first things they tell you in the class. lol i just went and did mine this past weekend.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

• 1 month later...

we are lucky in most of pa you go to the sharrifs office pay 30 bucks get your picture taken wait 2 weeks and your good to go.no classes or any thing

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

Archived