Stephen Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 Dont like the looks of them at all but cant argue with the performance you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
iTech Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 Is this spam?... The best spam I've seen. .....Kinda weird someones first post is paragraphs long, talking about a bugatti My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
Moti Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 I am not sure... I am pretty sure its joint right? An all these other labels fall under the VW group? Anyways I am more of an AMG guy...
somerandomguy Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 Well, they might be fast, and like $1mill+ but.. imho, they are all fugly.
littleitaly1990 Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 Lol as soon as I saw this post the first thing I thought was this was easily the best spam post ever. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
mrafrica Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 yeah they are all ugly as sin. shit gimme one without the body. ill just wear a protective suit and a helmet. And far as the best connection ever....... get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.
Watch the bass Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 Correction... Porsche owns VW EDIT: And it may not seem super apparent but this is actually a spam post - google the guy's name, also google the content of the post... it's posted all over random forums. I can only assume the links take you to a page that will either infect your computer or make you try to buy something. For a vew monthes Boon, than they got trouble with the cost of the credits. And so situation changes VW baught Porsche on the end from last year. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Watch the bass Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 I am not sure... I am pretty sure its joint right? An all these other labels fall under the VW group? Anyways I am more of an AMG guy... See how the SLR get blown up from a Bugatti. Shit cant find the right form to insert a U-tube vid, watch Bugatti vs. SLR "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
LoudNLow931 Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 The bugatti veyron has the be the ugliest car Ive ever seen. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
MXmike800 Posted January 7, 2010 Report Posted January 7, 2010 waste of money IMO id take the money in that 1 CAR and build 10 SICK MUSCLE CARS TRUCKS whatever the fuck i wanted
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.