Guest Scylloga Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 you think he has dat in his sig for nothing?lol sounds cute oh the rejection card lol yee you are busy fool quuit lien lol Oh I feel special JP is trying to troll my posts. Wanna join me for some Bromance ?
yeepimp Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 Just to clear somethings up. keep the subject on topic and I'm on team DAT. BELOOKY! BELOOKY for my build coming back soon! I'm lacking funds, but food stamps pays my bills.
matt402 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 hmm?... what color u painting all that ^? or wrapping?
bcpballer64 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 Yay a torch!!!!.....................shits about to get fun. Keep up the good work man. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
purpnurp Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 realli nice truck ya got there...cant wait to see more of the build..keep up the good work.
yeepimp Posted January 21, 2010 Author Report Posted January 21, 2010 hmm?...what color u painting all that ^? or wrapping? prolly black or might do some one off color Yay a torch!!!!.....................shits about to get fun. Keep up the good work man. yes it is. I will try but the credit goes to David and Aaron! realli nice truck ya got there...cant wait to see more of the build..keep up the good work. thanks man. well just stay tuned in. BELOOKY for my build coming back soon! I'm lacking funds, but food stamps pays my bills.
n8ball2013 Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 I know you've been testing that torch. lol. I know I would. Id becutting up all kinds of stuff. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Guest Scylloga Posted January 21, 2010 Report Posted January 21, 2010 I know you've been testing that torch. lol. I know I would. Id becutting up all kinds of stuff. Wonder if David is missing a finger?
smokeumtires Posted January 22, 2010 Report Posted January 22, 2010 Thats a welder... Where in hell did you get a torch? Hmmmpf NEWBS Good work guys! Keep it UP!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.