Sonic Electronix

So I am lookin at this deck and notice that Pioneer has the same deck but instead of just regular pioneer it has premier....

I compared both decks specs side to side but the price is just $20 more for the Premier deck...

SO what is the difference between the two decks??? Obviously there has to be a difference since there is indeed a price differenece.....

Same deck different name but same specs and different price.

check out the Premier DEH-P800PRS. It is mildly expensive, but it is bad ass. It has separate left/right 12 band(i think) eq, time alignment, three way x-over(true 3 way-high/ high and low pass mid/sub. The crossover frequencies are selectable. 6db,12,18,24,36 for sub. 12,18, and 24db for mids & highs. You can adjust the volume to each speaker independently, as well as speaker phasing. I get a boner every time I listen to it. I hope someone else out there is as happy with this deck. No I am not plugging this for Pioneer. I just love the shit out of it.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

check out the Premier DEH-P800PRS. It is mildly expensive, but it is bad ass. It has separate left/right 12 band(i think) eq, time alignment, three way x-over(true 3 way-high/ high and low pass mid/sub. The crossover frequencies are selectable. 6db,12,18,24,36 for sub. 12,18, and 24db for mids & highs. You can adjust the volume to each speaker independently, as well as speaker phasing. I get a boner every time I listen to it. I hope someone else out there is as happy with this deck. No I am not plugging this for Pioneer. I just love the shit out of it.

I know it's kind of off topic, but that unit is INCREDIBLE.I can't wait to see how the DEX-P99RS performs compared to this one.

I know it's kind of off topic, but that unit is INCREDIBLE.I can't wait to see how the DEX-P99RS performs compared to this one.

I just saw the DEX unit. Holy Shit. Suggested retail $1300.00??? AAAghhhhh. Looks awesome! but I will keep my 800prs I bought off amazon.com new for about 350.00. Well worth it. The time alignment seems to help sub bass as well.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

So I am lookin at this deck and notice that Pioneer has the same deck but instead of just regular pioneer it has premier....

I compared both decks specs side to side but the price is just $20 more for the Premier deck...

SO what is the difference between the two decks??? Obviously there has to be a difference since there is indeed a price differenece.....

Same deck different name but same specs and different price.

The normal ones only have front and sub outputs, the premier has a rear output.

i just replaced my normal one with a premier so i know this for a fact. same face and everything, just an added output.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

every pioneer ive gotten has been premier unless its some used ones i just needed for a short period of time, every premier ive had were tough as nails, i still got my pioneer premier 680 and it still works good, but i love my premier 860, thing has the same features of the new 800 series one but not as many ent things, i checked pioneer's website n the one i got sold for $570 n i got it for around $250 witch aint bad for a good deck, im gunna run it 3way active when it gets warmer, its got so many damn adjustments im still finding things

imo i think premiers are alot better cause its like a step up of the regular deck, i look at it this way, u can get regular pioneers at walmart but only premiers at select audio shops n websites, so its not really mainstreamed that much but i think they got higher preouts n alot more eq adjustments too

heres the decks i got, http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...EH-P860MP?tab=B

and http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...yers/DEH-P680MP

ied go wit the premier

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif