Youtube offered me a partnership, need help

I was wondering waht everyone thought of that and I have been trying to sign up and it says I already have an account then I log in and it says I do not have an account or something... its all pissing me off....

I was wondering waht everyone thought of that and I have been trying to sign up and it says I already have an account then I log in and it says I do not have an account or something... its all pissing me off....

that partnership is an auto-generated email going to people who get a certain amount of views each month and constantly meet quota. its also a crock of shit, it deals with advertisement and releasing videos and you getting a small cut of the pie based on the traffic of you and/or your channel.

ignore it. you will get the bad end of the deal, and its auto sent anyway. nothing any one person sent you.

as for the youtube account you need to contact them about it. you can only have one account, but you can have multiple channels under one account which can look and seem totally different from one another or look exactly alike, depending on how you set them up.

the account info you have no control over, and it probably deals with the switchover google is trying to force. they are no longer supporting the yahoo database login information and making the gmail logins required. so if you dont have a google gmail account you probably will have problems logging in...but other times you might be able to log in with the old youtube sign-in and get a warning about the switch over.

just email them and get it straightened out. worst comes to worst, make a gmail account using your youtube login information and then try it. that will probably fix it all.

-matt

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

Sure, go for it if you want.

Use a different email/login if it says you're already signed up (and you're not)

You'll only make like $.10 in a month though unless you get at least like 5k views.

Man, what you want to get is adsense or where they put ads on your video. that is where the real money is.

I applied and was denied a few months back and now get these revinue sharing emails taunting me all the time. I too experience the frustration when I went to sign up because it ended up making me create a new gmail account and everything just to apply for this "sharing" bullshit.

Now I have no clue where everything is and what is going on, I swear it said I was going to start getting ads on my video but nope, nothing happens. It tells you to beware because if you are refused they'll delete your video and all this crap (which in my case would suck, I'd lose millions of views).

images-1.jpg

They are just offering you to put ads on one of your videos because its getting alot of views. In order for you to get a full partnership on youtube you will have to have like 1,000,000+ Video views on all your videos. I have ads on like 3 videos and I get maybe $10 a month. With ad sense when you get $10 in your account they send you a code to unlock your account,You have to enter all your tax info and that. Then they send you checks in the mail once it reaches a certain amount.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Lol...revenue sharing....i always fuck up answering the questions and get denied....like those fuckers didn't know i had music in the vid to begin with!

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

well the cool thing about music I had in one of my videos (luckily only the one) was flagged but instead of silencing it they added an iTunes store link, which is smart.

I didn't even think the song was still owned by anyone, it is like an 80 year old recording of God Bless America.

images-1.jpg