I think the loss of McCoy had a huge effect on Texas. By the time they snapped out of it they were in too big of a hole. If McCoy didn't get hurt, they would have won by double digits.

x2 and yah gilbert did do a really good job the second half

but to whoever said colt couldnt have done that much better

you must be stupid or something, he is way better and has wayyyyy more expierence than gilbert

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

X2439580959034583940

at the first half of the game texas was unstopable until colt got hurt and then all the motivation throughout the team went away, it wasnt just colt who they lost but they lost motivation.

if colt would have played no doubt they would have stomped bama

McCoy got hurt 4 minutes into the game. That's definitely not half the game.

glad im not a "band wagon" bama fan..... i think that bama still would have won, but colt definitely would have made a difference.... true gilbert had no experience, but he did actually play pretty damn good.... im dont think that colt could have done THAT much of a better job..........

Hey, Tuscaloosa is like an hour and 15 minutes from where I am. I bet T town was going crazy yesterday, wasn't it?

There were going to be momentum changes throughout the game regardless of Colt getting hurt. Would Texas have been a totally different team with him? DUH, of course, but Alabama would have been different too. Alabama completely changed their game plan when he went out. There is no way you can say Texas would have won with him because he went out so early. You might as well say first team to score wins because there is no way a team can make changes and adapt, there is a reason games are 60 minutes long.

Ps: I think some of the band wagon fans are SEC fans. I know I was cheering for Bama simply because they are SEC.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

McCoy got hurt 4 minutes into the game. That's definitely not half the game.

Hey, Tuscaloosa is like an hour and 15 minutes from where I am. I bet T town was going crazy yesterday, wasn't it?

at 11pm, right after the game was over, academy sports opened up to sell tshirts..... there was a line around the side of the damn store to get in..... I WASNT in the line, but i passed by and laughed at all the people freezing their dicks off......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)