david as in higher u mean like 1 ohm, 2 ohm or 1 0hm, .75 ohms and stuff like that

and isnt his amp only one channel so he only has 1 neg and 1 pos?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

yes 1ohm or higher as in 1.4 ohms or 2ohms.

the amp has one channel but it has 2 + and 2 - for ease of installation, its still only one channel

yes 1ohm or higher as in 1.4 ohms or 2ohms.

the amp has one channel but it has 2 + and 2 - for ease of installation, its still only one channel

It bounces around at 1.9ohm and 2 ohms...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

ok, is that both subz ( all 4 coils wired together)?

if so you should be fine as long as your voltage can stay up.

All coils have wires in them... I have a jumper on both subs making both subs 4 ohms... I hooked up sub A to sub B's terminals, and the same terminals on Sub B are going to the amp. I checked the pos and neg that are sent to the amp and they get 2 ohms... I have the pos hooked up to the right neg, and the right pos

NegI***Neg***IPosI***Pos***

the ones with the stars is how the wire is hooked into the amp.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

hey i was going to say go out to your car and switch ur wires around on the amp does it sound like they arent getting all the power they should be getting if so i have dont this before u might have a wire backward if easier at the amp just switch the negative to the positive and the positive to the negative

do they sound like they are lacking power and u cant even tell they are hitting but a little bit?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Archived