Need your input on ECLIPSE CD5100 OR JVC R-900 PLEASE

I have a chance to pickup a BNIB ECLIPSE CD5100 HU for 190ish shipped. You think this is a good deal, or pass. Really has everything I need: 3 sets of 5v outputs, and a AUX rca input for my HD radio, USB...etc... I'm loving the specs, but do you think the price is right?

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

not really concerned that there going out of biz (of at least this division of fujistu (SP) ?) Just really like what this HU has to offer....

hahaha I was sellin the same one a couple weeks ago man...put it in the sis car...but its a nice unit man, alotta features...but just an fyi, if you plan on usin it for comps, it doesnt have a pause button. if you need to know anything else about it lemme know...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

hahaha I was sellin the same one a couple weeks ago man...put it in the sis car...but its a nice unit man, alotta features...but just an fyi, if you plan on usin it for comps, it doesnt have a pause button. if you need to know anything else about it lemme know...

No comps yet, so no biggie....... I'm really thinking about this deck or the JVC R900 deck. Which would u choose?

I would go with the eclipse. I've had a JVC HU and I'm not a fan of JVC but that's just personal preference. The eclipse does have some good features and specs. And it's not a bad price. I believe it's usually $230 and up for that unit

-Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch

-Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded

-amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D

-Alternator: DC Power 260 amps

-Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops

-A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable

-Rockford Fosegate 3sixty

I've never heard of the JVC R900. Is it newer or older model?

I've never heard of the JVC R900. Is it newer or older model?

I guess new, as sonic still sells it. I like the JVC more, as I get the free install stuff like adapter face, and wiring harness..... AND I wont have to worry about getting scammed. I would by the JVC from sonix. The eclipse would come from someone @ CACO......... See what im saying.

Oh well if the JVC comes with all that I would go with JVC. That's a great deal! And sonic is reliable