such good good memories come from this video. i barely remembered this level but i beat this whole game and unlocked all of the cheats with the time-restraints.

i deleted the file and even started over i think, but never got that far again.

i also loved the 1 on 1 with my younger brother in multiplayer. id dare say one of the best games of all time. memory lane :friends:

Edited by glpg80

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

yeah ive got mine too lol. i even think i have the memory card for the N64 where i last left off with it.

its amazing how ahead of the time that game really was for when it came out. i dont remember the graphics being that blocky but it was such an awsome game.

i remember the dam, the cradle, the jungle, the snow-radar level was my favorite - the one that was outside with the trailers all over hte place.

so cool lol

ah, you mean the peas?

It puts it into perspective. Just imagine a stadium filled to the top with peas.

Sounds like one hell of a soup lol

yeah ive got mine too lol. i even think i have the memory card for the N64 where i last left off with it.

its amazing how ahead of the time that game really was for when it came out. i dont remember the graphics being that blocky but it was such an awsome game.

i remember the dam, the cradle, the jungle, the snow-radar level was my favorite - the one that was outside with the trailers all over hte place.

so cool lol

haha i havent played it in so long i dont remember anything, i remember when i first got it i would play multiplayer and owning all of my friends hahaha it was good times

Definitely one of the best games of all time in my mind. I still regret to this day selling my N64 and games on eBay!

I remember renting this game and N64s at the video store before I even owned one.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

i had this game too and loved it but i think i sold it or let someone borrow it and no longer have it. me and my wife got a wii for our kids for xmas and i rented the 007 for it and i thought it sucked compared to goldeneye im tryin to talk her into buying another 64 and 007 game i loved the multi player on it i think it was the temple level using the proximity mines (i think thats what they was called lol) but yes good good memories

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

Definitely one of the best games of all time in my mind. I still regret to this day selling my N64 and games on eBay!

I remember renting this game and N64s at the video store before I even owned one.

totally a kick ass game!

I remember when i bought my big screen tv and a few friends would come over and we all play 4 player mode (going from a 37inch tv to a 55 inch was killer)!!. I had a game genie so we always had walk thru doors, turbo mode, and paintball mode on.

Shit was a lot of fun.

mario kart 64 was good too

I still got 2 n64's laying around. just cant find any games for it but 1 stupid one. very disappointing :(

I was playing bond a few weeks ago on my pc. Downloaded a PJ64 emulator, and the 007 rom. Bond for free. Just single player so it kinda blows.

Great game! I might try to resurrect the N64! Mine wouldn't come all the way on last time I tried it. We since have gotten a 50" !! That would be fun to relive the old days....

I wonder if it can be downloaded off of the Wii network?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.