Yeah man! You're actually the guy that influenced me to get it! HEAVY AS HELL. OOggles of power though!

Glad I could be of service..It helped out on my setup. I just couldn't see paying like 250-300 dollars for a battery..This one works just as well also if it dies before 18 months Freebie....

Okay, I'm at a standstill. I honestly can't find a way to fit all 4 15"s, amps, & my huge ass battery in there at once. :( I just threw my P3's back in there with one amp so at least I have some decent bump again, but I'm thinkin maybe of gettin a couple BL's in a month or two along with a box design. Project is on hold for a lil bit, but if anybody wants pics, I can have them a lil later...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Glad I could be of service..It helped out on my setup. I just couldn't see paying like 250-300 dollars for a battery..This one works just as well also if it dies before 18 months Freebie....

Oh snap! Ya'll get them from Walmart too? So if my alt puts out 160 amps, could I just replace the stock battery and use this?

Like I said, the battery is Huge, weighs around 60 lbs. It works just fine in My application..I am running my starter battery and this one...I have a Stinger Red Voltage meter on order, should be here in a couple of days I will post how well it does under full song. Before I purchased this battery my lights would dim badly, because I only had my stock starter battery in there..I put this battery in along with my starter battery no more dimming lights and my car seems to be running better..I am holding a steady 14.4 volts at idle.

Like I said, the battery is Huge, weighs around 60 lbs. It works just fine in My application..I am running my starter battery and this one...I have a Stinger Red Voltage meter on order, should be here in a couple of days I will post how well it does under full song. Before I purchased this battery my lights would dim badly, because I only had my stock starter battery in there..I put this battery in along with my starter battery no more dimming lights and my car seems to be running better..I am holding a steady 14.4 volts at idle.

Interesting, I'm not holding a steady 14v idle on my stock battery. I don't have any stereo equipment installed.

what kinda car do you have? is there a spare tire well, did you consider using that for space thats an extra 1-1.5 cubes....and glassing the sides instead of having just a flat side would give you an extra cube or so......whats the dimensions of your trunk ?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

keep up the good work... B)

p.s. MORE PICS

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived