DC Sound Lab

Waiting for my 3 10" DC

So my big brother got me a Treo of DC Audio Sub Lvl3 10" For my Mustang 2006. But he had build a seal box in my car but im looking in to having it ported. Will this be a good idea or not ? :hairtrick:

Edited by DCDL33

[color="#0000FF"]if you dont have a system you best go get one![/color]

But he haves a pair of 18" lvl 5. He only got me a set of 3 10" lvl 3. Im going to be running 2k to them. They are starting to sell them in my uncles shop. in Santa Ana. What would be best port tru the rear deck or to the rear of the trunk?

[color="#0000FF"]if you dont have a system you best go get one![/color]

But he haves a pair of 18" lvl 5. He only got me a set of 3 10" lvl 3. Im going to be running 2k to them. They are starting to sell them in my uncles shop. in Santa Ana. What would be best port tru the rear deck or to the rear of the trunk?

i knew you were related to Mendozauly

lmao...'

yeah go ported...but i know your just thinking about cutting holes in the box just out of your trunk dont do that lol

spelling:

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

porting through the rear deck makes a bunch of difference, i did a install on a 2005 mustang first he had a single 08 l7 12" sealed in the trunk, said he wanted more, was gonna get another sub..i told him let me do a new box, and i ported it through the rear deck, easily twice as loud and he is very happy

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Hey fucker, Dont get no crazy idea's. Wait for the new amp's to get here and then see. Sorry little brother. You still need to take your car to see Rob at DC Eng for your big 3 and alt up-grades. Your new box will have to wait. Thanks red nav, he would.

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

porting through the rear deck makes a bunch of difference, i did a install on a 2005 mustang first he had a single 08 l7 12" sealed in the trunk, said he wanted more, was gonna get another sub..i told him let me do a new box, and i ported it through the rear deck, easily twice as loud and he is very happy

hey logan u got any pics. or sketch ups of that ported rear deck build ? i want to do that in my daily....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!