they are ordered, she sent me the money instead of ordering them for me, she didnt wanna mess up the ordering...i ordered them about noon today, the company is in san diego, and im around sacramento so there is a good chance ill have them by saturday if they shipped them out today, hell i should have them by saturday even if they ship them tommorrow, cant wait

i ordered

55w

dual ballast

H13

pictures for sure when i get them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

they are ordered, she sent me the money instead of ordering them for me, she didnt wanna mess up the ordering...i ordered them about noon today, the company is in san diego, and im around sacramento so there is a good chance ill have them by saturday if they shipped them out today, hell i should have them by saturday even if they ship them tommorrow, cant wait

i ordered

55w

dual ballast

H13

pictures for sure when i get them

copy cat :P you will love them!

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

they were ordered last thursday before noon and have yet to get a email confirmation saying they are shipped or anything, these people are in san diego, and im around sacramento, thats a day in shipping MAX so i should have had them already...i tried calling them but didnt get a answer, oh well yesterday was a holiday so maybe they are backed up over "martin luther king day" lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Whatever you do don't put 55 watts in your fog lights. Also don't listen to people about light output, I'm so sick of that shit. Buy what makes you happy, regardless if your aiming for aesthetics or functionality. If you want the middle ground of looks and proper output I might suggest some 55 watt 8k, which Im guessing you ordered.

teamsundown-1.jpg

yea no way in hell im putting 55w in my fogs, way too much heat for that little space, i got ahold of them and said they sold WAY more than they expected over xmas and were backed up with there suppliers that they are very sorry and that it was shipped out last night...lets see if they are true to there word, ill be installing them rain or shine i have wanted these bad boys for a while

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

so i got them on friday, got them installed, was super easy to install and took almost no time at all, i am 100% happy with them, night and day difference, they look great!! and are much brighter

i put pictures of unboxing them in my build thread, but wont get night shots up till later in the evening

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

so i got them on friday, got them installed, was super easy to install and took almost no time at all, i am 100% happy with them, night and day difference, they look great!! and are much brighter

i put pictures of unboxing them in my build thread, but wont get night shots up till later in the evening

glad your happy with them! lookin good logan

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Archived