help finding laptop cells

i need help finding batteries for my laptop. ik all the risks and stuff for doing this myself but im still gonna tackle it. i want to replace the lithium cells for my laptop battery. my laptop is a dell inspiron 6000. my battery cell info is "ls lr1865ah" i cant find the cells anywhere. theyre made by liso.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

buy a new battery. they are cheap.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

not really. and thats too easy. im rebuilding the battery for 2 reasons; 1) to save money 2) to gain some experience(sp). does anyone know of any equivalent batteries i could use?

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

42 dollars is cheap. considering you wont have to worry about melting your laptop and burning your house to the ground because you screwed something up. I'll pay that any day of the week. Do you have any experience in what you are trying to do at all?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

just check the voltage and amperage of it. prolly 8 1.5 v cells. then hit parts express, or another electronics site.

amps: 2200 max volts: 4.65

can i get a pic of the bats? it would help.

42 dollars is cheap. considering you wont have to worry about melting your laptop and burning your house to the ground because you screwed something up. I'll pay that any day of the week. Do you have any experience in what you are trying to do at all?

i did this kinda stuff to get into the electronics game. first bat swap was in a korean electric weed wacker. what a job that was lol. but yeah, aslong as u have some wire and solder u can do this, aslong as u get the right components that is.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i do have experience with electronics. and its not 42. more like 110. its about 40 for just the cells to be replaced im guessing. yeah ill get a pic and upload it tonight. thanks man

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived