basshead4life Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 9:11 for me. But only when it refers to time. Doesnt matter if its in the morning or at night, if I check the clock, thats what time it is. I would say it happens about 4 to 5 times a week on average. It really scared me for the first few months that I noticed it. Now I just got used to it. My friends and I all joke around about it everytime they notice its 9:11am/pm. lol me too i fawking hate it. could be your theme song. that vid is 3:33 long lol Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
brsteinbach Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 Kinda OT but you have 4,555 posts. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
iTech Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 9:11 for me. But only when it refers to time. Doesnt matter if its in the morning or at night, if I check the clock, thats what time it is. I would say it happens about 4 to 5 times a week on average. It really scared me for the first few months that I noticed it. Now I just got used to it. My friends and I all joke around about it everytime they notice its 9:11am/pm. lol, same here. Me and my cousin see it alot. I bet i'll see it tonight without even thinking about it. Obviously nothing significant, but just the fact that it's a significant date. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
OBI Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 Kinda OT but you have 4,555 posts. Lol I was just about to say the same thing!
99GPGTX Posted January 15, 2010 Author Report Posted January 15, 2010 shits crazy!!!! Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
loganberry Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 ive drooled over ur soco avi about 222 times My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
John Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 lol, same here. Me and my cousin see it alot. I bet i'll see it tonight without even thinking about it. Obviously nothing significant, but just the fact that it's a significant date. Saw it again tonight! Turned away from the computer to sneeze, looked up at the clock beside my bed.... and there it was glaring at me! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
matt402 Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 hmm... strange... the # 12 has been bad luck in muh family, idk why???...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.