Reasons Why Drake Sucks

and by that logic ice t is the biggest hypocrite whose music should be shunned as well since he now plays a cop on a tv show. he must have been a fake gangster, never pimped, and must have been a bad rapper because of his role as an actor.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

so whats your view on Ice T

Ice T is real, IMO, but he can do TV, he retired to being OG a long time ago. As far as I know he never did a kiddy role. Plus have you seen his wife? Coco? He's pimpin still.

And while Ice Cube gave us Boys N The Hood, I still couldn't see Lil Jon, T.I., Lil Wayne, Lil Wyte, etc, doing a kiddy movie. If he didn't lose his gangster card he's atleast a sell out. Snoop, Dre, Eminem and a few other rappers did movies, but you didn't see them cleaning up an 8 year old's throw up out the back of a escalade. (I dunno, maybe in The Wash.)

EDIT: And if you're gonna say something about Ice T in Law and Order being a cop, well, I don't really have an argument. I still think he has more gangster points than Ice Cube. And, atleast he isn't/wasn't a real life correctional officer like Rick Ross.

Warning, you are taking advice from a noob with 0 install experience at this point, any advice I give is strictly based on information gathered via the intrawebz and lots of forum surfing over a period of 2 months

If you are considering buying a DC Level 5, do it. Don't think about it, just do it. It'll work.

go to lowes get bricks wait in yard. throw said brick at vehicle. If thats me and that just happened to me Im going looking for him after that.

1. Goto lowes

2. Get some bricks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!

Profit from everything. LOVE ideas like this. xD

• 3 weeks later...

Joell Ortiz murks ANY young money member and killed gucci on his own lemonade shiit.

I think tha best mainstream artist is j.Cole tho..Nas passed his prime

j cole isnt main stream yet....... give him some time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Just another nickelodeon actor turned artist and rides the industrys dick!

all i have to say is bad artist or good artist, at the end of the day his paycheck exceeds anyones on this forum. true story. so based on that that makes him a smart man indeed

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

all i have to say is bad artist or good artist, at the end of the day his paycheck exceeds anyones on this forum. true story. so based on that that makes him a smart man indeed

But what is your soul worth. Yeah you can make quick money being whats hot but your out as quick as you came. life isnt checkers its chess. the reality is is that independent artist make more and have longer carrers cause they can tour the same city 5 times in a year and sell out shows instead of selling out 1 arena once a year. cause the fans care what they say. id rather have a long career than a bunch of punks that are all abot whats hot! independent artistt make close to 50% of profit compared to drake who maybe makes 10%. thats a big margin. just cause their name isnt plastered all over mtv doesnt mean thier not makin money!! their fans just dont care what they make cause their music surpasses materialitstic bullsjit!!! remmeber its chess onot checkers!!!lol!!

I SEEN HIM AT A CONCERT AND HE STUTTERS A LOT WHEN HE'S TRYING TO TALK TO HIS FANS,BUT THAN AGAIN I WOULD TOO IF I HAD A MILLION OFF PPL STARRING AT ME LOL

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Archived