Top 5 Sq brands for 6x9's

Team Maf

.......Im leaning towards a SQ setup for 2k10, What are some of the top sounding brands/models of 6x9s.

Price is no option :aggressive:

LMK!!!

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Why dont u get some components with an adapter plate instead of the 6x9s. an example is the T-1652-S from Rockford i think its march when they come out with the t2 componets that also comes with the adapter plate.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Why dont u get some components with an adapter plate instead of the 6x9s. an example is the T-1652-S from Rockford i think its march when they come out with the t2 componets that also comes with the adapter plate.

Not looking for too much modification to my rear deck of my car as my old school pioneer 6x9s I had required modifications to properly rest in their factory spots without rattling/vibration.

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

Not looking for too much modification to my rear deck of my car as my old school pioneer 6x9s I had required modifications to properly rest in their factory spots without rattling/vibration.

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/glossary.asp?p_id=464 <--- check that out. it might explain what i was saying no mods needed.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

If you truly want an SQ setup in your car, have you thought of ditching the rears and just spending more money on your front stage? You'll get better results...

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I apologize for posting this ahead of the time... I do not want to be a Hertz cheerleader or sound like a broken record... but damn, you need to check out the hi energy 3 way 6x9's from Hertz. I put a pair in Joe Jurevious's Tundra iForce... I was blown away, we did not even add a sub to it because of the sound quality... again, I am talking experience, I have tried everything over the years from pyramid to pioneer, quart to Hertz... and hands down, I came to the conclusion, whatever the rest of the world does, Hertz does it better... I wish it could be different and that everything out there has the same standards as the Hertz, but they don't

I will refrain from any more Hertz post for a while as i filled my quota :D just kidding... I just rather see the hard earned money spent on quality then the BS crap that comes down the same assy line in China... one hour Alpine, next pioneer, memphis, etc... not saying that Hertz stuff isn't in China, I am sure they are... just not the same as everyone else's

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

I apologize for posting this ahead of the time... I do not want to be a Hertz cheerleader or sound like a broken record... but damn, you need to check out the hi energy 3 way 6x9's from Hertz. I put a pair in Joe Jurevious's Tundra iForce... I was blown away, we did not even add a sub to it because of the sound quality... again, I am talking experience, I have tried everything over the years from pyramid to pioneer, quart to Hertz... and hands down, I came to the conclusion, whatever the rest of the world does, Hertz does it better... I wish it could be different and that everything out there has the same standards as the Hertz, but they don't

I will refrain from any more Hertz post for a while as i filled my quota :D just kidding... I just rather see the hard earned money spent on quality then the BS crap that comes down the same assy line in China... one hour Alpine, next pioneer, memphis, etc... not saying that Hertz stuff isn't in China, I am sure they are... just not the same as everyone else's

Link to said speakers u have? and or vid of your setup.

95 camry:

JVC Deck

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

If you truly want an SQ setup in your car, have you thought of ditching the rears and just spending more money on your front stage? You'll get better results...

x2. Usually, if people want 6x9s and want to add them to the rear deck, they want to just have louder output and don't really know what SQ really is.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

x99 on the hcx690

hertz > all

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Link to said speakers u have? and or vid of your setup.

link:

http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/Doc/Hertz_HiEnergy_HCX690.pdf

and the setup was for NFL player (Joe as posted) I didn't take any pics

contact Ray, who posted above i am sure he has some in inventory also as I do not

x99 on the hcx690

hertz > all

hell yeah, it is sad that not more people know about them either.

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived