Golfcart Dash

Built a dash for this guys Redskins golfcart. It turned out ok but it wouldve been so much better if he wouldve given me more time.

lf516512bf0bd4f7c8c2b81.jpg

Holes are for stereo, music interface (cool little autozone gadget), cigerrette lighter, and the 4 in the distance are holes for the switches that control the underglow, lights inside the cart, head lights (yes its on a relay) and one push button for the o0oga horn. And 2 6 1/2 infinitys reference series.

lfdeb5357b4a2417e8f6c93.jpg

l12385eef46564b13b3f69c.jpg

lc16353fa6681437fb35307.jpg

le6605f775fd34a908b7a67.jpg

kinda got a little messy cuttin the holes for the switches.

la9e23ed0bca4431ba2f06e.jpg

l967a0c4d194f4496bf8247.jpg

It could've been better but ill use what i learned on this one to prosper on the next. Ill try to get up some picks of it installed.

The cart itself is pretty nice, it has diamond plate everywhere which really helped when installing lights because when id put one it would pretty much reflect on everything. Also has a 10" kicker comp(with yellow stiching to match the paint, ya boy!!) in the luggage compartment, kept it seald because of moisture, room, and overall soundquality. It has a nice lift kit that kicks it up pretty high but the only problem was it was making the camber on the front tires way too positive sooo(for the customer)we had to lower it back down I woulda just thru spokes on it and stuck the look but thats just me.

Edited by ryde2idie

Hell yeah spokes look good on golf carts! Here is a buddy of mines at our car club picnic this past summer:

IMG_2823.jpg

You got to post up pics of it.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Did you cut the holes for the 6's with your teeth.lol looks good though,how long did it take?

lol nah thats just the overhang from the fabric and fiberglass i was using. i got around to cuttin those out later on. and it took about 4-5 days but the overall install on the cart took about 2 weeks.

Hell yeah spokes look good on golf carts! Here is a buddy of mines at our car club picnic this past summer:

You got to post up pics of it.

B) shit looks beast man lol. and ill post up some pics when my buddy gets them off his cam. i have a few pics of me making the peace but the camera their on has no damn cord FML.

B) shit looks beast man lol. and ill post up some pics when my buddy gets them off his cam. i have a few pics of me making the peace but the camera their on has no damn cord FML.

Fun to tool around in...and over the winter here he was talking about having me do some glassing on it...so we'll see.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1