98 Dodge van 12 subs behind second row seating. Not that loud but still looks impressive. Cone area FTMFW! VID ADDED!

I love those woofers, I used to have 40 12" of the older model re re's, and I swear they would get loud off no power.

139.9 bass race off the headunit? haha playin

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

I love those woofers, I used to have 40 12" of the older model re re's, and I swear they would get loud off no power.

did they get the lows pretty well? Did you ever get it metered?

and i was thinking ... DAYUMMM!!!

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

So today i trimmed the headliners and installed 2 of the 3 lights (3rd one attached in car) But could not put them up because i need new trim plugs.

DSC03026.jpg

Rear one.

DSC03025.jpg

Front one.

Thanks for watching ;)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

Autopager car alarm

Lights are good son, I redid mine too, haha we both have big vans and they are pretty much the same color too, you don't see alot of teenage guys diving huge maroon vans with bass lol.

if you wanna check out my van build it's here: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65241

I'm thinking about doing 12 10's next, still thinking about it, but it's a possibility. I know I just finished building and I'm already wanting more ;)

i like it! i've never seen another van the same color as mine let alone another teen with one lol. :)

Where do you live?

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

Autopager car alarm

Didnt meter good, had alot of problem, I did the build when I was real young. I did like a 149.x at 24-26hz

But it was sure fun to sit in it. I plan on rebuilding it one of these days now that I know alot more.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Didnt meter good, had alot of problem, I did the build when I was real young. I did like a 149.x at 24-26hz

But it was sure fun to sit in it. I plan on rebuilding it one of these days now that I know alot more.

didnt you have a good bit of cancellation?

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

is this yours?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

if so i was always wondering what size is the box?

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

is this yours?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

if so i was always wondering what size is the box?

back on topic. Cant wait to see the final product.

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

Archived