Sundown Audio

149.7 @ 35 Hz - Sean's CRX - One NS 15

35hz is low for alotta music. For slowed music 35hz isnt that low. Regardless 35hz is pretty low for some people

But nice score Jacob

Edited by Eric B

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

35hz is low for alotta music. For slowed music 35hz isnt that low. Regardless 35hz is pretty low for some people

But nice score Jacob

It is low unless you listen to modified music specifically design to be lower than that... I can't think of much "original" music that isn't on a bass CD that is much under 35 Hz.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

It is low unless you listen to modified music specifically design to be lower than that... I can't think of much "original" music that isn't on a bass CD that is much under 35 Hz.

want me to start a list of 50+ songs released in the past 2 years commercially available that all reside below 35hz original content

i consider low when below 35hz basically... i have no interest in buzzin 65hz notes, i like the air movement

i love meca style TL scores, its a real world score that says how loud it is on ur ears, not on dash or kick where ive never found my ears, lol

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

want me to start a list of 50+ songs released in the past 2 years commercially available that all reside below 35hz original content

i consider low when below 35hz basically... i have no interest in buzzin 65hz notes, i like the air movement

i love meca style TL scores, its a real world score that says how loud it is on ur ears, not on dash or kick where ive never found my ears, lol

Generally accepted scores are sealed up on the dash, though. I personally couldnt care less what someone is metering at the headrest.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Generally accepted scores are sealed up on the dash, though. I personally couldnt care less what someone is metering at the headrest.

i will never understand that, ever... do u put ur head on the dash, no...

i want to know what my head/ears are experiencing, not my feet

wasnt tryin to start anything, just sayin

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i will never understand that, ever... do u put ur head on the dash, no...

i want to know what my head/ears are experiencing, not my feet

wasnt tryin to start anything, just sayin

the problem is, it's easier to make it louder at your ear, I'd rather know the absolute quietest my vehicle is, so I know what Im hearing will be louder.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

the problem is, it's easier to make it louder at your ear, I'd rather know the absolute quietest my vehicle is, so I know what Im hearing will be louder.

hmm well i roll around with my windows open and my head near the headrest so logically that matters more to the average user that doesnt compete

ive been to plenty of comps, i know how it works, doesnt mean i agree with it tho, ya know

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

how did you get 149.9 with 1 sa-8 and only 149.7 with 15 NS??

the frequency with the 8 was alot higher. im sure it wouldnt be that loud at 35hz like the 15. the 15 would get alot louder on a higher test tone i think

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Gucci and OJ doesnt count as music lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals