Yeah after wet sanding it you would need to polish it out, but shouldn't take long because it is a smaller flat piece.

i damped it with my finger when i spotted it..but i aint no good at buffing..im good at taking paint off while buffing haha..but maybe hit it with some compound an some sort of clothe after sanding

i damped it with my finger when i spotted it..but i aint no good at buffing..im good at taking paint off while buffing haha..but maybe hit it with some compound an some sort of clothe after sanding

That should do the trick. If nothing else try it in a small non visable spot and see how it looks, if your unhappy with the results just scuff and reclear.

P. S. What are you shooting for a camera/lens combo? I like the drastic fisheye results.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

That should do the trick. If nothing else try it in a small non visable spot and see how it looks, if your unhappy with the results just scuff and reclear.

P. S. What are you shooting for a camera/lens combo? I like the drastic fisheye results.

okay ill let you know how it turns out when i do it...i use a camcorder canon vixia HF-200 w/Opteka fisheye lens 1080p hi def camera= 4 sale

okay ill let you know how it turns out when i do it...i use a camcorder canon vixia HF-200 w/Opteka fisheye lens 1080p hi def camera= 4 sale

That is a nice set up. I actually just purchased the Canon EOS rebel T1i and a cheap fish eye lens to start messing with. Not quite as drastic as your pics though.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Very proud build man. no doubt-

I'd be pumped to be seen driving with you in that lol

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

That is a nice set up. I actually just purchased the Canon EOS rebel T1i and a cheap fish eye lens to start messing with. Not quite as drastic as your pics though.

haha honestly idk how to do all the settings..i bought it for bmx

Very proud build man. no doubt-

I'd be pumped to be seen driving with you in that lol

thanks man..arent you in maine?

Yessah - all the way in Maine - winter wonderland ;)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Cool idea, but you could do alot better than that. I'd say take it down and redo. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Check my thread on how to get a good clear coat and feel free to ask questions.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=45762&hl=

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived