what to ask for for my birthday...?

How about two threesomes? Should leave you $10 for a bite to eat because you will be hungry, trust me.

:rofl:

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Where do your parents get their money...? my dad and mom makes well over 100,000 a year in a state of poverty (in cali 100,000 aint nuffin but in maine thats RICH) and all I got when I was a kid was a card a cake and maybe $20 that I had to spend on gas and ciggerettes lol how fortunate you are :-/ time to ween off mommas titty HAHA j/k

Edited by jbinn

Where do your parents get their money...? my dad and mom makes well over 100,000 a year in a state of poverty (in cali 100,000 aint nuffin but in maine thats RICH) and all I got when I was a kid was a card a cake and maybe $20 that I had to spend on gas and ciggerettes lol how fortunate you are :-/ time to ween off mommas titty HAHA j/k

Easy there chino.......It's not his fault his parents can afford things for him. If you have nothing to add...how about take a step back...and act a little more mature.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

listen cockbreath, if you read it correctly it says my girl. she makes about $70k a year and is VERY wealthy

not our fault your parents only make $100k and try to live in bel air

Dont worry about other peoples money kid.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

ok so my birthday is tomorrow and my girl said said I can order whatever I want up to $250. I'm totally lost as to what I should get. here are the only things I have been able to come up with

1 10" or 12" FI SSD or 1 Sundown SAE1200

obviously which ever one she gets me, I'll end up buying the other BUT I'm not sure if I want subs or not

another thing I was thinking was a nice 2 channel amp for my components since they are just running off of my eclipse deck at the moment

Any other ideas outside of car audio you guys think I should get in the $250 range? or even any audio suggestions will work.

Order a table in a good resturant for next saturday, rent a room for the night. That more to remember than any crap for 250 bucks.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley