ANOTHER SAD DAY IN THE NFL

VIKINGS for the mafuckin win! hate tony homo and the cowgirls! great day today lol! now the viks have to get past the saints!

Be a good game! The Dome is a TOUGH place to play with the crowd and the Saints love to please their fans. We havent had much to cheer for since we had Morton Anderson kickin field goals lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Be a good game! The Dome is a TOUGH place to play with the crowd and the Saints love to please their fans. We havent had much to cheer for since we had Morton Anderson kickin field goals lol

couldnt agree more! it should be an awsome game for sure!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

What was the Vikings record for the season?

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

VIKINGS for the mafuckin win! hate tony homo and the cowgirls! great day today lol! now the viks have to get past the saints!

now john u no that is not gonna happen my saints beat u once an if we play the way we did against airizona the viks gonna have a run for there money again

kia spectra 4 door

HU-a kenwood kdc-692x

optima red top under the hood ( kinetik battery or powermaster in the back )

Iraggi 260amp H/O alternator

1 set of knu kandy 1/0 guage wiring kit ( 2 more sets coming )

front speakers -

back speakers -

2 12" lv 4's with lvl 5 softparts ( going to be 4 in near future)

Sundown 3500d( going to be 2 sometime )

i have boughten from - Bass14(smd), ddbump(caraudioclassifieds)

now john u no that is not gonna happen my saints beat u once an if we play the way we did against airizona the viks gonna have a run for there money again

saints beat who once? cowboys beat saints.. vikings smoked cowboys

the vikings havent played the saints yet if thats what your tryin to say

The defense wasn't there either... All around poor performance by the cowboys....

I kind of disagree with you on this. Defense was there and held it down till around the middle of the 4th qrt. It was still a 14 point ball game until they blew up the 4th qrt. I fault Garrett and Romo for the bad performance by the offense. They were the ones that stayed back in Dallas. But overall I'm still proud of my Cowboys. The exercised 3 deamons this season. A winning record in Decemeber, A playoff win in January, and beating those fag ass Eagles three times this season including the imfamous shut for the last game of the season. Those three things will indeed hold me over till next season.

By the way, I've now come to the conclusion that the deal Jerry Jones made for Roy Williams is a total fucking bust. The guy wasn't even targeted at all in that game yesterday. We dropped T.O. for that? Maybe time to look at that multi year contract again and see if we can get out of it.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived