Sonic Electronix

Do we make Subs and Amps anymore?

Wow.

My first post and we seem to have all kinds of information being shared.

If anyone knows of other subs and amps that are both designed and produced here please share.

I would like to of had a list of companies who once would use the "Made in the USA" as a selling point and now they are now overseas.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

my planet audio amps have made in usa or somethin 2 that sayin on them lol

i know it dont help

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

The thing with even subs being made in the US, all the steel and aluminum and ferrite/neo is still manufactured overseas.

I know that for a fact, even DD subs, those frames if I wanted to, I can buy in China, yet its a patented frame huh?

if not oh well

But I have been offered parts overseas from JBL, DD, RF, and just about all other manufacturers

no way even if I had the money, would I every buy parts like that, that has another manufacturer product stand out

US really needs to stand up, and make more price efficient manufacturing/steel plants here

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

A handful of companies assemble their products in the US, such as Fi, but its incredibly rare to find a company that makes entirely everything in house in the states. You will for the most part always have several components shipped in from overseas.

teamsundown-1.jpg

The company I worked for, we built subs for about 20 different companies, car and home audio, all our parts were imported except coils, fasteners, some cones, and some spiders were domestic, but 80% of the parts were imported- 1 - 50ft container of imported parts every 2 months

Atleast our woofers were designed, prototyped, tested- fully 100% engineered here in the US

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i believe mmats is made in the US

Alpine 9886

Polk Audio 6.5 Component db series

Elemental Designs nine.4

JL Audio 1000/1

DC Lvl 4 15" - 3.95 cu ft/tuned to 32 hz

Clarion EQS746

Stinger Voltage Meter

Optima Yellow Top (Front)

XS Power 1200 (Rear)

All KnuKonceptz Wiring

Not sure on DC, I know the top levels of subs are.

And for T3 Audio, yes, 100%.

im sorry but not to rain on a parade, but arent those "tc" baskets tooled over in china?

those crossovers on the t3 comps look chinese also

isnt the arc se series made here ?

Yes I believe they are. that's what I run and it says designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Archived