talkin your parents into getting you a tazer

yeah tazrs dont really do shit.. unless they're the kind the cops tazr'd me with... the ones that shoot out of the gun.. not the ones you have to get really close up to the guy with and physicly touch him with it...

those are kinda pointless if you ask me...

story?

well i punched a cop in the face.. he tazered me 4 times... but i only got charged for drunk in public...

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

You can be badass all you want...but when the guy is running at me with a knife, trying to kill me, I would want either a gun or taser or something....and unless this kid is insane he wouldn't be tasering his friends. Maybe his friends would dare to taser themselves...simple fix as far as the whole jail time thing is concerned.

I'll be alive and you'll be bleeding to death in the alley.

Im 28 yrs old and been in some shady place doing shady things with some unsavory characters and I cant say ive ever had a knife pulled on me. maybe im not gangster enough

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

here you go
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> ur gunna hurt you self don"t try this

Dammit! I was going to say that. I did it a few years ago. Fucked up and ended up shocking myself. Threw the thing at the wall.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Guest Scylloga
you know what is even more effective when coming to self defense .....a fucking dildo, no one is gonna mess with that.

but really, why do you need it?

I swear to god if somebody whipped a dildo out at me I would prolly end up hurting my self from laughing.

I just caught this one. Truth be told, I own one that you could beat someone to death with. He is named Mr Lumpy 2 feet long, heavy rubber, black and about the diameter of a can of stew.

I could post pics but.. you get the idea. It has saved my ass more than once but only as a door stopper (put it on hardwood floor behind a door and that door will not open).

The things that people admit on Steve Meade Forums....godadamn amazes me!!

it texas i think they say the law is the blade cant be wider than the 4 fingers on an average persons hand but that was quite a long time ago i heard that

Yea something like that but i thinks its the palm of your hand not sure. I have pocket knifes and razors all over my truck lol.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

here you go
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> ur gunna hurt you self don"t try this

Lmao me and my friend did this...we hit his brother with it lol...

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

They are legal to own, but they are NOT legal to possess in many places. A Taser is considered a loaded firearm under CA law, and thus is illegal to possess in any place where you cannot possess a loaded firearm. This pretty much limits you to your home, place of business, or an area where hunting is permitted.

Note, that this is ONLY the Taser. Stun guns are legal to possess by anybody 18 or over, or 16 or 17 with parents written permission.

Source(s):

30+ years as a criminal defense attorney

I found this on yahoo answers

x2.

Carry around a shotgun, would you really mess with somebody that pulls out a shotgun? I think not... That is if you are 18 though. If not just carry a pocket knife

x2 i just carry a knife on me. just think of it this way, if you have it on you, your likely to use it. if you carry a gun and you get in a bad cituation your likely to pull it out and who knows what will happen. lol best advise i got from a cop was "if you shoot someone, make sure there is only one witness in the court room" meaning shoot to kill

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

You don't need a tazer. And from what I've gathered you're not nearly old enough for a gun. I know a lot of peeps on here carry knives, and I think that's the way to go if you're really concerned. I've never had to use it, but I carry one of these beauties on me:

http://www.benchmade.com/products/42

Completely unnecessary to have a balisong, but I've also developed quite a few tricks for the thing, so it doubles as an ADD mechanism when i'm bored in my dorm. I don't suggest trying to do any tricks with it the first day though. My roommate tried to impress me and sliced his palm open. I'm lucky and haven't lacerated myself yet. But as far as I can see, there's no need to have anything bigger than a standard pocket knife for your needs. Something that's easy to conceal and you can draw pretty quick. I just love the one-handed flip open that the balisong affords me. You can draw it faster than a switchblade if you needed to.

EDIT: Also, there's WAY more instances where you'll need to cut something open with a knife than you'll need to taze it or shoot it. It becomes practical to carry it around with you.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived