4 DD 2500 15's TL # 153.6 @ 38 **6-1-10 A-Pillar Sexyness***

driver side pillar is almost ready for paint. Dustin is putting the last bit of spot putty on it now, and is about to wet sand. ive started glassing the passenger side and am waiting on the resin to dry before we start on it. Dustin had a long weekend from work finally, so we could get some things done ...

more later as it progresses, and pictures as well.

at first i was like ... lets paint em .. he was like man thats to much work lets just rap them. i then said "ill sand them" ... FML lol.

it didnt turn out bad though and i never thought something i helped on with fiberglass could look so good without being wrapped.

these things look much better in person and im very proud of these ..

let us know what you guys think :)8)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i'm curious to see how satisfied you/he is with a pwk design

I just completed a pwk designs for my hx2 10's and it sounds awesome. i have had my subs in many other enclosure and this one by far sounds the best it can hit the lows and the highs with little differentiation in sound or loudness a very flat reponse. His enclosure are really great, he knows his shit.

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

Constructive criticism??? Thoughts opinions? The 3" should be here tomorrow or today or something along those lines lol

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Thats funny. I dont see these subs taking much more power then they are getting now. Its pusing the limits with close to 2k clamped per sub. Who knows. Might just be upgrading to some Baby Z's.

I'm told that only the 25's love the 4th orders. Baby Z's would be sick regardless though :)

I had my 2515s on 1.5kw each and they get hot pretty fast. In testing we found you gain very, very little once you go beyond 1.5kw/sub.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

considering this is a PWK box, I am extremely impressed because of the outcomes a lot of people have had. Glad to see some of his designs really working good for some. Build looks great overall

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

considering this is a PWK box, I am extremely impressed because of the outcomes a lot of people have had. Glad to see some of his designs really working good for some. Build looks great overall

I personally think alot of the problem lies with the end user. When they say I have x many woofers and want them in y space, he does what he can to make them fit. Even though it would probly be better off just coming out and saying " you only have room to run this many woofers instead." But whos knows. Im pleased with how it sounds but as usual I want it louder now like always. Its never ending

I can't wait for the rebuild.

Is mike still there with you?? I got some questions to ask him.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg