Second Skin Audio

Box idea for two 15" L7

I'd suggest something like 9ft3 @ 33hz w/ 75-95in^2 of port area using 2 8" aeros.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

is there something wrong with the 8 cubes you have now? 6.0 per driver is MAX what I'd do.....but think, you have a 1000.1 powering two 15's.....imagine a 1000.1 PER driver, or a 2500.1........

yeah, I agree A local shop here that I actually trust (NOT Custom Sounds, I'm not a fan at all), told me that Kicker Techs themselves say to go 4.5 per sub for "MAX" output. The dude said that 6 cubes per sub would hit some really nasty notes, but wouldn't be as loud overall as the 4.5.

sorry for the custom sounds rant guys.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

yeah, I agree A local shop here that I actually trust (NOT Custom Sounds, I'm not a fan at all), told me that Kicker Techs themselves say to go 4.5 per sub for "MAX" output. The dude said that 6 cubes per sub would hit some really nasty notes, but wouldn't be as loud overall as the 4.5.

sorry for the custom sounds rant guys.

X2

Is that much box really needed?

Derp.