Godsmack Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 FedEx did the same shipper only shit to me too. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 The shipper said he would go to his local fedex and talk to them. Im going to get him to fax them a letter of authorization so I can get my money.
Godsmack Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 The shipper said he would go to his local fedex and talk to them. Im going to get him to fax them a letter of authorization so I can get my money. Must be nice bro. My shipper jacked the $$$ and ran "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 He said that he didnt pay all the money insuring them for nothing and that he would give them hell.
treossi Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 damn fedex does seem to suck, i've been using ups lately, i had a small problem with an amp being slightly damaged in shipping, ups paid for the repair, and everything went pretty smoothly... but it took like a month, i just called them everyday some times twice a day, so they didn't forget who i was good luck dude, i kinda know what it's like just don't stop until you either get money or new subs Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 I wont stop until I get either money or new subs. I will get some more goodies as soon as my income taxes are deposited into my checking account.
Tooshort064 Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Must be nice bro. My shipper jacked the $$$ and ran lol's dude if everyone seen what myself and chode seen. you would know why you didn't get shit . you sold the sub on ebay for over $600.00!!!! you would have done that anyway ! and you even stated in your auction that the sub has slight bend in the mounting flange and when mounted it will go away and also stated it was in perfect working order. I was browsing ebay and ran across it. http://cgi.ebay.com/Competition-18-Treo-CS...=item1c0f943ce8 this was the first time you listed it and it didnt sell.i dont have the link for the one were it sold.but i seen it going for over $600.00. wow what a scam fuck. you wanna keep it up keep it up bitch! so i was suspose to send you $500.00 for a sub that you were gonna sell anyways.and you lied you ass off to begin with about it being damaged and shit. so now everyone can see who the scam fuck is uh. sorry to get off topic hellbound but this fuckin retard is starting to piss me off now. 95 Civic Coupe Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD Kinetik HC-1200 In Front Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear Memphis 16-MCA3004 2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100 2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.
Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 Its okay short. I just really want to get things done. Dont remember if I said before but ill tell you all. The woman came back to pick them up for inspection. She had called me and left a voicemail saying to call her back when I got time. She decided to come back by and pick them up because I wasnt leaving them outside when we have had break ins around here. She was like well since the package was heavy I will get my husband to help me. Im thinking why in the hell didnt you get help last time?! Being heavy still doesnt make up for the forged signature.
Blackedout Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 Hellbound, I hope you get everything works out. Glad to see that you and the shipper are working together to figure out the situation. I'd be pissed if I had to wait as long as you are just to get the subs. Trunk Build Log
Hellbound Train Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 Thanks Dirty. I hope that everything does work out and I get my money or new subs. I really want to get this done so hopefully I can get my money back and then get my income taxes and I will continue to shop around to get this done. Maybe I can get lucky and I will find someone to donate a bit of product or something to help me out (just a hopeful wish). It is taking to long to get things worked out.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.