Sonic Electronix

Sonicelectronix is good. I've bought some speakers, an amp and headunit from them. They have pretty good prices. Also check out woofersetc.com I've bought two sets of speakers from them as well, and no problems at all.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2809_R...r-Red+Box-.html

i think thats the amp im going with tell me what you guys think and do you guys think i should keep the box i have or should i go ported?heres a box that i could go with http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7509_S...V12+-GRAY-.html

Edited by kogwanted

not a bad price on the boox you could make a better one yourself if you have basic tools like a drill and a jig saw and circular saw or have home depot cut the wood for you

there isnt a home depot by me and im not good enough for that so do you know any boxes online that are the best like i was going to go with pro box but they are a bit pricey but like my friend said boxes make a big ass part of how your subs sound like

i wouldnt turst it as far as i could throw it. but i would trust it though.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

on the box subject.. if you dont have the skills... id have someone around here design you one.. and id then take the design to a local shop and have them build it.. at my local shop it around 100bux for them to build a vented box for 2 12's.. if you do it yourself.. your looking at like 50bux.... and i also would not go prefab unless its a last resort...

on the subject of buying on ebay... just make sure they have atleast 99ish percent feedback... and look at what the buyers said when they left negative feedback... Audiosavings is a great place to buy from... they always take the extra mile to make sure your happy if there is a problem... you can also order from their website... www.Audiosavings.com

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

on the box subject.. if you dont have the skills... id have someone around here design you one.. and id then take the design to a local shop and have them build it.. at my local shop it around 100bux for them to build a vented box for 2 12's.. if you do it yourself.. your looking at like 50bux.... and i also would not go prefab unless its a last resort...

on the subject of buying on ebay... just make sure they have atleast 99ish percent feedback... and look at what the buyers said when they left negative feedback... Audiosavings is a great place to buy from... they always take the extra mile to make sure your happy if there is a problem... you can also order from their website... www.Audiosavings.com

ok my car audio place is a effing joke way over priced for alot of things and im sure that they dont even build boxes but would it be alright if i keep it n the box i have its almost brand new but not ported just let me know and what you think of the amp?

i trust ebay just make shure the feedback is good

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ebay is great... amp looks good... build your own box... its not worth the shipping... not only will it be cheaper... its a great learning experience...

i will never go back to prefab again...thats jus me...

but hey its your money... and ur first system... everybody got to start somewhere...

this is what i predict will happen if you do go prefab...

1. order the box

2. get ripped off shipping

3. install your gear

4. after a while... unsatisfied

5. feels the urge to be louder

6. creates a new thread "i have______ subs in a prefab box... can anyone help me with a new box design?"

7. builds a properly built box that gets the most out of your subs...

8. satisfied the urge... at least for now...

lol...

ive been there... done that... well except #6... i lurked and read topics for like 6 months before making a design my self...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack