Jump to content

1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log


Recommended Posts

Posted

you got those from keef?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

you got those from keef?

Lol, no.....I didn't have to pay extra for tapie to tape the boxies, I got em from JD!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

Tight shit man. Haven't been on in a while, and your build is the first one I went lookin for. Looks sick. Keep up the good work.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Posted

OMG dude!

Spy get assaulted on the way back from the heist?

Lets see those pics! J/k lol

Well, I had to wait to post up pics because the camera phone pics just weren't doing the chrome justice!

Well a couple more things rolling in. My rims should be here any day, ordered up some new chrome zig zag slow downs for the pumps. Also ordered up some cylinder style accumulators for the pumps (basically shocks for hydraulics for that smooth ride.)

And some more chrome:

Before:

2-20gearbox.jpg

2-20gearbox2.jpg

2-20gearbox3.jpg

After:

GearBoxChromed4.jpg

GearBoxChromed3.jpg

GearBoxChromed2.jpg

Gearboxchromed.jpg

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

That steering box is awesome! Should have came factory!

Thanks, I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

Also had my new slows show up last night. I liked the parker ones I had, but these look much better!

ChromeSlows.jpg

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Posted

Love the slow downs, cars commin out sweet

''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''

Posted

When i read the date/time stamp of the 1st post

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

And realized what you were doing with this car i was like, shit i cant wait to see the end of this!

you had to trick me didn't you lol, now i haz to wait!

This is brilliant man, really, kudos :)

drinks.gifpopcorn.giftrink40.gifclapping.gif

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well work chugs along. My intake manifold and inner fenders were shipped out for the chrome treatment, Z's should be here any day, and picked these up:

Accums.jpg

Just got to ship the accums out for the chrome treatment as well now.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...