1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log

Nice.. I love these car's

Cant wait to see this thing done... but from the craftsmanship your putting into it I imagine it is going to be sweet.

Had an 79 Cutlass my self that had a rare leopard skin interior.. pattern that is not real leopard skin

Also had 1 1976 , 1977 Cutlass then a 1983 Monte Carlo then a 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix

Nice.. I love these car's

Cant wait to see this thing done... but from the craftsmanship your putting into it I imagine it is going to be sweet.

Had an 79 Cutlass my self that had a rare leopard skin interior.. pattern that is not real leopard skin

Also had 1 1976 , 1977 Cutlass then a 1983 Monte Carlo then a 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix

Lol, not many people opt for the leopard skin! Classic!

Thanks...it is a slow process. Taken about a year and a half to get where it is at now, and with the addition of my son things have slowed down drastically, but in the next year or so hopefully it gets buttoned up!

I know not everyone is a fan of g bodies, but I like them for cruising......has to do until I can afford my ace rag!

Oh, also forgot...my cups/donuts came back from powder coating last night as well:

3017.jpg

3018.jpg

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

:shok: All this cuz u dropped $4000 on the engine....NICE!!

Did u sew the interior yourself? it looks amazing

Ive always wanted to learn how to do interiors just so i can redo mine (technically I know how to sew but i dont have access to a sewing machine with a walking foot so im scared to try...lol)

Beautiful work :good:

:shok: All this cuz u dropped $4000 on the engine....NICE!!

Did u sew the interior yourself? it looks amazing

Ive always wanted to learn how to do interiors just so i can redo mine (technically I know how to sew but i dont have access to a sewing machine with a walking foot so im scared to try...lol)

Beautiful work :good:

Lol, in one way or another yes. I was originally going to just paint the car and make a couple bucks, but after I totalled up what I put into the engine I knew I wouldn't recoup near that....so full scale project here we come! :D

Thanks....no, actually I had a good friend of mine in Arkansas do the interior. I shipped it down to him and then when it was done I flew down and drove it all back in a weekend.

Honestly if you know how to sew it isn't tought. Go to the junk yard and pick up a seat for like $30. All you need to do is take a seam ripper and take your time taking all the seams out. Then from that you will get your patterns to cut the new material. Then it is as simple as sewing it back together.

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Holy shit thats a ton of pictures :o lol i bet its gonna look sick when its done, are you going to leave those studs that long? them regals are my favorite body style. Good Work

Holy shit thats a ton of pictures :o lol i bet its gonna look sick when its done, are you going to leave those studs that long? them regals are my favorite body style. Good Work

No, I will be cutting down the studs to factory length up front, and in the rear about 1/4" longer than factory. This will accomodate the spacers in the rear that will allow the rear axle to pivot and not scratch up the painted frame.

Any progress on this?

Actually had some of my parts come back from chrome/polishing last night:

Cam Shaft Pulley:

CamShaftPulley.jpg

Rocker Panel trim:

Rockertrim.jpg

RockerTrim2.jpg

Windshield wiper cowl:

wipercowl.jpg

Lookin great! I love me a Lowrider! Keep the updates coming

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Very sick work. the dash with the little ported box has me tearing out my el caminos dash. Great shit keep them picks comming.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Lookin great! I love me a Lowrider! Keep the updates coming

Thanks. Hopefully come spring here I will be able to get to filling/priming the frame and get it into a rolling chasis by summer.

Very sick work. the dash with the little ported box has me tearing out my el caminos dash. Great shit keep them picks comming.

Thanks. It was definitely a treat figureing out how to get all the air space I needed, but I think it is going to look good when it is all painted and the patterns flow from the hood onto the dash.

Archived